Chapitre Ving-et-Un

A quick shoutout to those who had been reading until this far

Thanks so much for the support I really hope you've enjoyed the ride so far

I wish I could personally send my endless gratitudes to each and everyone of you for giving my humble story a chance hehe love you all so much <3

BTW pls dont be selective, share the LOVE equally and let Cooper know how much you enjoyed the story by clicking the VOTE button for each chapter if possible <3

YEAH, LEAVE A COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, LIKE the usuals 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

COOPER

“What about two girls and a cup?”

“Dude, that’s so gross.” I felt like gagging and puking at the same time with the mention of that atrocious viral smut video. Girls just wanna have some fun? More like girls just wanna broke their own pussy with stupid shit like that, I shivered with the very thought.

“It’s kinda hot in a disturbing way.”

“Well yeah, just focus on the keyword. Disturbing.” I shook my head and leaned back on the bench, taking a deep breath of fresh morning air. The temperature began to drop more and more since last week but with extra padded, natural warmth I couldn’t really find it irritating.

“I’m pretty sure you’ve heard of one man one horse?”

“What’s that one about?”

“I hate to break it to you but the gay dude in the video really took it to another level.”

My eyes widened and I knew that if possible, they would have already popped out of their sockets once the realization hit me straight like a powerful freight train. I wasn’t expecting that coming from innocent, albino Shawn, not at all. Besides, why would he watch something like that in the first place?

“In case you’re wondering, I am still very confident with my own sexuality. Secondly, it was a stupid dare from Ingrid and I couldn’t bear watching the whole fucking thing.”

“Dude, I would also be so goddamn traumatized if I were you and I’m the gay one here.”

“The last time I read about it I think the actual dude died, well go figure.”

I shook my head harder with disbelief and I shivered more vigorously this time around thinking about it, like I was suddenly epileptic and he chuckled, approving of my reactions. “My God, the extreme lengths people would go just to satisfy their kinky-ass, nasty fetishes… like seriously I’m far too overwhelmed.”

He chuckled some more so I punched his arm hard which earned me a pout.

“No pun intended with the length innuendo either, gutter-brain so shut it.”

“Okay allright, enough with these fetish talk.” He was too amused to pretend like he was actually going to switch to another topic but the serious look in his eyes darkened above his overall pale exterior. He looked much sharper than those elves in the second Hell Boy movie. “How’s Mr. Willis so far?”