Chapter 1.

Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait but here is the Sequel to Dangerous Love. I hope you all enjoy it.
Disclaimer: I wrote this long ago and there is so much to improve and correct in this story, but I just can't be bothered now. When I re-read it I'm like what the hell is this? Did I really write this? Because it's terrible, everything just happens too fast and I feel like I don't really let the readers get to know the characters properly.  I am really embarrassed by it, but I just don't have the heart to take it down. But I mean I was young and had just gotten into writing when I wrote this story and "Dangerous Love", so it's fine I guess.

This is a boyxboy story so if you don't like it then don't read it. This book is not going to be as serious as Dangerous Love. It's going to have a lot of naughtiness and it's just going to be a fun read.

Jacob in the picture😊

----------------------------

" Listen punk!" I grabbed the guys collar and pushed him against the locker. " If I ever hear you say one more thing about my parents ever again, I am going to put my hand so far up your ass that you can't even walk straight again. Understand?"  I said as I glared at him hatefully. He gulped and nodded  as I slapped him mockingly on the cheek.

" That a boy. Now run along and play with your girlfriends" I said with a smirk. He didn't say anything as he ran off and disappeared inside a classroom.

" Asshole"  I muttered to myself as made my way to the locker room so I could change for football practice. I hate close minded people like that, he doesn't even know my parents and he thinks he can go around calling them names. Nobody messes with me or my family.

I entered the large stinking room and made my way to my locker.

" Yo! What's up J?"  Kevin asked as he slapped  his towel on my ass making me yelp in surprise and pain

" Nothing much K-dog!" I told him with a scowl.

A frown appeared on his face and he slapped me on the back of the head " You know I don't like it when you call me that."

" Yeah? Well, you know I don't like it when you slap me on the ass with your freaking towel." I told him and turned to my locker again to take out my football uniform.

" Naww, is little Jacob afraid of a little pain." Rylan said with a mocking voice making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

" Shut up Rylan. I am not in the mood for you right now."  I said and turned around to face the dark haired enemy. Rylan is on the football team with me and we always compete with each other. He is one of the of the most popular guys in school and he gets whatever he asks for just like me. And he doesn't like that I get as much attention and I feel exactly the same way about him. We both just don't like to share the spotlight.

If he walks down the hallway every girl stops what they are doing and just stares after him like he is a god or something, which annoys the hell out of me even though they stare at me the same way.

Hell, I just don't like the guy. He's an idiot.

He placed a hand on his heart and pouted " Oh my god. It hurts so bad. Jacob is not in the mood for me. Oh my, What am I going to do?" He said dramatically and shook his head.

" Asshole!"  I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him.

He laughed as he stripped down to his boxers.  Even though I hate him I can't deny that he is extremely good looking . If I didn't hate him so much I wouldn't have any problem dating him since I don't label myself.