Chapter 8.

Jacob's pov.

"I don't want to do this! It's fucking ridiculous." I yelled at Jayden. I was really not in the mood to apologize to a fucking douche bag. He doesn't even deserve it.

"Stop complaining. You're not five."

I groaned and slumped further down in my seat.

Jayden looked over at me and smirked before turning his gaze back to the road. "How was he?"

I looked over at him confused.  "Huh?"

"How was he?" He repeated in the same tone, a smirk still playing at his lips.

"How was who? What are you talking about?"  I asked again, not understanding what he was talking about, and I was getting annoyed now.

Jayden sighed and shook his head. "You are really slow, boy." He looked over at me before speaking. "How was it to fuck Rylan? Do you like him?"

I couldn't even deny that I had fucked him, he could see the answer written all over my face. I bet my shocked expression was priceless.

" Wha...What? What are you talking about?" I replied stuttering like an idiot.

"You know what I'm talking about, Jacob."

I sighed in defeat, really surprised by the fact that he even knew. How did he even find out? I'm not that obvious, I have had people over numerous of times and they never found out.

"Can we not talk about this, it's kinda weird. And it was a one time thing, nothing more." I assured.

" Okay, okay. I get it. But why haven't you told me that you're gay? You weren't afraid of being thrown out of the house, were you?" He joked laughing at his own joke, which wasn't even funny.

I rolled my eyes, before answering. " No, dad. I wasn't afraid of that. And I'm not gay, I don't like to label myself, but I guess you could say that I'm bi."

" Well, you should have told us anyways. We support you no matter what."

"I know. I know." I replied yawning. I was getting really tired now. After a few minutes Jayden pulled up in front of a huge mansion that looked like a freaking castle. Not that our house wasn't big, but this one was a lot bigger.

We walked out of the car and towards the door; Jayden rang the doorbell and turned to me with a stern look.

"Behave!"

I waved my hand at his face "Yeah, yeah." I murmured carelessly making him sigh in frustration.

The door opened and revealed a man in his forties looking at us with a surprised expression. "Yes?"

"We would like to see Rylan Romano if he is available. My son..." He pointed at me "is here to apologize for something that he did."

The man bowed and let us in" Of course. Mr. Romano will be here any minute. You can wait in the living room." He led us to a huge room with really classy interior before departing.

"I like their sense of style, it is almost as good as ours." Jayden commented sitting down on one of the big sofas.

We didn't have to wait for long, before Rylan made his way inside the living room looking rather confused by my appearance.

" What are you doing here?" He snapped in irritation.

" Hello to you too." I replied with a smirk. I have no idea what it is but every time I see him now, I imagine him all sweaty and sexy lying on top of me with me inside of him and I hated myself for thinking about him in that way.