Chapter 7.

Rylan on the side------------>

--------------------------------------

When I walked inside the classroom the next day, Rylan looked at me without saying anything and looked down at his phone again, like nothing had happened the day before. I shrugged carelessly and took at seat at the back of the classroom.

I have to admit that Rylan was one of the best fucks I have ever had, but that's the thing.

He is just another meaningless fuck, nothing more.
There is nothing more and now it's time to get over it and find another victim.

I sat down on my chair and shoot a quick glance at Rylan, there is no special reason for looking at him, I just know that he must be upset. Because that was the first and last time we were ever going to fuck again. I kinda envy him.

He got fucked by me. I mean can anything be better than that?

I don't think so.

So he should be kneeling down at my feet and kissing them, I did him a favour.

" Why are you looking at Romano's face like that?"

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Jace. " I am not looking at him. I'm looking at his hair and I happen to think that it looks uglier than usual." I replied and smirked.

Jace shook his head, disapprovingly. " I don't really know why you guys hate each other so much. I mean is it so hard to share the spotlight. Both of you are great football players and you both are good looking guys, so just get over all this."

I glared at him with squinted eyes and hit him on the back of his head making him yelp.  Almost everybody turned around to look at us, including the teacher who was writing something on the blackboard.

" Hey! What was that for?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.

" That's for being a stupid ass. Don't ever say that again. I'm THE best player on the team and THE hottest and sexiest guy this town has ever seen. Finito! Nobody else can compete, not even Rylan. He is just a fuck. Literally! " I said loudly for everybody to hear with a smirk on my face. They need to know the facts, and Rylan needs to know that I don't give a shit about him and that yesterday was just a mistake.

" You definitely are Jacob" A girl said with a flirty smile, her friends nodded and blushed when I winked at them.

" What did you say?"

I looked at the side and noticed that Rylan had stood up from his seat and was now standing beside me, looking down at me with a frown.

" You heard me." I replied standing up, our chests touching and faces inched apart. We kept glaring at each other until the teacher interrupted.

" Mr. Steele and Mr. Romano, how dare you talk while I'm teaching?" She yelled across the classroom.

I turned my head and looked at her. " How dare you teach, when we are talking?" I responded making her eyes widen in surprise and the rest of the class laugh loudly.

"Both of you, to the principal's office. Right now!" she huffed pointing a finger at the door, her cheeks red from embarrassment.

I smirked and didn't hesitate as I walked outside and down the hallway. I heard Rylan's steps behind me as I walked further down.

" You fucker!" I heard Rylan yell before he slammed me against a locker and punched me right in the face. I groaned in pain and reached up to touch my lip. I could feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I put a finger on my upper lip and wiped away the blood calmly, before looking at Rylan with a twisted smile.