Chapter 4.

Jacob in the picture:-) ------------>

——————————

This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever done in my entire life. I was still at the party in some bedroom that I wasn't even sure belonged to whom, Jace has so many sisters, it's impossible to remember all of them . Anyways I was in this bedroom with none other than Rylan. Who would have thought? And who would have thought that instead of fighting and trying to kill each other we were actually talking like normal people....who hate each other.  Weird I know.

Rylan looked at me and took two steps towards me cautiously. I rolled my eyes and snorted. " You don't need to be insecure Rylan. I know I'm sexy and handsome but don't feel threatened. You are....decent." I told him with a shrug.

He didn't even take it seriously, just shook his head and smirked "Whatever makes you feel better dude."

" Asshole"

" Is that the only curse word you know?"

I glared at him shaking my head. " Shut up Asshole. Can we just get this started?"

He smirked wiggling an eyebrow." Someone's eager."

"Of course I'm eager.  Eager to get out of here."

" And once again, whatever makes you feel better."

I didn't have a chance to give him a smart ass reply because when he moved closer to me I froze, watching him as he approached me with an expressionless face. He looked into my eyes, our heads at the same level. His dark eyes were shining from the dim light that I had turned on when we walked inside the room making him look sexy as hell, which I hate to admit. He moistened his lips with his tongue and gulped.

He was nervous. I could feel it when he placed a hand on my cheek bringing me closer to him. The pressure of his hands, I could tell he was as nervous as I was. Which is really weird because I never get nervous.

Ever.

Not around anyone . Not around any of the girls or guys I have been with. He placed his other hand on my waist pulling me so close that there was no space between us. I could fell his hard chest against my own. And when he leaned in, I could smell the minty scent coming from his breath, like he had just taken a mint.  His lips reached my jaw, tracing the lines of my ear to my collarbone. They were so warm against my skin, my eyes fluttered and I sucked in a deep breath when he licked my jaw.  I couldn't stop my heart from pounding in my chest.

 I lifted my hands and placed them around his neck pulling his face up so I could look him in the eyes, we just looked at each other both of us completely surprised with all of this.  I could feel the need from him and he didn't waste another second as he kissed me.

At first it was gentle, but as soon as I began kissing him back he responded by pushing me against the closet that was behind me and kissed me with so much passion that I saw stars. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let our tongues explore each other. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer, making him moan as I tugged at his hair.

I swear that has got to be the sexiest moan I have ever witnessed in my entire existence. He pushed his leg between mine and pushed himself so close that I could feel his rock hard member against my own hard one.

" Fuck"  I hissed and started grinding on him as we continued kissing with much need and passion.  We continued kissing for what felt like forever, but even then it felt like it wasn't enough.  We pulled away and took deep breaths. I wanted to tell him how good he was but I was not going to make his ego bigger than it already is. But honestly he is a really good kisser. Why am I admitting to all of these things? He is still the same person. There is nothing different now.