Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

Jacob’s pov.

I rushed out of Rylan’s bedroom and headed downstairs to find my father so we could go home.  I found him in the living room with what looked like Rylan’s father, they look so much alike it’s hard not to see the similarities.

“ Hey dad. We can leave now.”

Jayden turned around and smiled lightly before standing up reaching his hand out to Rylan’s father. He shook Jayden’s hand with a warm smile.”Thank you very much for coming over. It was nice to meet you Mr. Steele.”

Jayden’s nodded and smiled brightly “It was a pleasure meeting you as well Mr. Romano. “

Rylan’s father turned to me and reached his hand out “Nice to meet you Jacob.”

I nodded and shook his hand firmly before turning around and walking outside. I walked straight to the car, sitting down in the passenger seat as Jayden arrived opening the door and sitting down on the driver’s seat.

“What happened upstairs Jacob?”

I shook my head and gave him a confused look. “What do you mean? I just apologized, that’s all.”

I looked at me with a skeptical face and shook his head before turning to look at the road. We drove in silence the whole way, not saying a word to each other.

When we arrived and Jayden parked the car in the garage, I opened the door and walked out as fast as I could. I opened the front door and walked upstairs to my bedroom, not in the mood to talk to anyone.

I slammed my door shut and flopped down on my bed face first. I groaned loudly into my pillow and breathed out rubbing my temples. I felt awful, my head was hurting, my thoughts were all over the place and I was so tired I couldn’t keep my eyes open, and it didn’t took long before I was pulled into a deep sleep.

When I woke up the next day, it was 6 o’clock in the morning.  I had slept for a really long time I realized. We got home 7 pm I think, and I had slept until now. Usually I wake up forty minutes before school starts, since it’s not a really long drive and I sleep as much as I can. And when I wake up, I have to rush everything just to make it to school in time, but I don’t really care, I’d rather sleep more and rush, than to sleep less.

 I sat up in my bed with a yawn and rubbed my eyes, before standing up and walking to the bathroom to take a long shower. I took my time in the shower, loving the feel of the warm water run down my body, making me moan. After my long relaxing shower I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Usually when I woke up, the breakfast was always ready on the table, but because it was early, nobody had woken up yet , so River hadn’t made anything, I went to the fridge taking out the milk carton and poured myself a glass. I made some toast and buttered it before sitting down on the table to eat.

What had happened yesterday? Why did I do that? Why did I let that happen? I honestly don’t understand what’s wrong with me. I mean, I have never been so desperate to sleep with somebody before that I had to seduce them. Usually it’s the opposite, they’re the ones seducing me. I shook my head and swallowed the last piece of toast before walking to the sink to wash the plate and glass I had used.

I walked in to the living room after I was done and relaxed on the couch watching some cartoons that were on the television.

“ Why are you up so early? Are you sick? Is something wrong?” I heard River rant as he turned my face around and examined it, he put his hand on my forehead, to check if I was sick.

He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, his brown hair was tousled and he still looked a little sleepy.

I sighed pushing his hands away gently “I’m fine dad, I slept early yesterday and woke up earlier than usually because of it.” I told him, turning to look at the television.

 “ Oh, okay.” He seemed to relax and sat down beside me. “You never wake up early so I thought you were sick or something. I have told you a hundred times to go to bed earlier so you can wake up early without looking like a corpse. You’d have time to eat breakfast and dress yourself, without rushing around like a crazy person.”

“ Yeah, yeah. Whatever”

River shook his head and looked over at me.” Is something wrong, Jacob?”

I looked over at him and frowned. “No, why are you asking?”

He shrugged and turned to the television again. “You’ve just been different lately, and yesterday you seemed upset after you got home.”

I didn’t say anything for a while, I didn’t know you to respond. I don’t want to lie to him, but at the same time, it’s embarrassing and awkward to tell him the truth.

“I know something is bothering you, just tell me what it is.”

I sighed and turned to him. “Okay, but don’t say anything until I’m finished.”

He nodded and motioned for me to start. I took a breath before starting. “ Well, me and Rylan kinda, sorta had sex a few days ago and yesterday aswell.”

River’s eyes went wide and he mumbled something that I didn’t understand.

“What?” I asked looking at him.

“You kinda, sorta had sex? What is that supposed to mean? Either you had it or you didn’t?”

“ Yeah, ehhh…well, we did.” I responded carefully. This is so awkward I thought to myself. I shouldn’t have told him.

“ Well, I guess I can’t stop you. You’re a big boy, and you know how to take care of yourself.” He said slowly and was quiet for a minute before continuing. “So what is the problem?”

I shrugged and rested my head on the couch. “I have never ever tried to seduce somebody to sleep with me, and I never thought I would do it either, I have never wanted anyone that didn’t want me and I have never wanted anyone so much that I had to seduce them to get them to sleep with me. And I did that yesterday, and I’m just confused as to why I did that, I mean it has to mean something, right? “

River looked surprised by my ranting; I guess he didn’t expect something like this. But I was honestly confused about all of this.

“ Well, I think that you need to sit down and think about what you want. Either you want to be with him or you don’t. I think you have feelings for him if you ask me, but do I know right?” He said with a smile.

Have feelings for Rylan? Do I? That can’t be possible, I hate him. I can’t suddenly have feelings for him. I know he is handsome and all that, but feelings for him? Really? And why now all of a sudden, why now do I notice his plumb pink lips, his dark and soft hair, his captivating hazel eyes, his amazing body that could make me drool. Why do I notice all of this now, and why does it matter to me so much? And why do I think about him so much?

I don’t understand this.  I hate feeling like this, and even though I have feelings for him, how am I supposed to tell him? I can’t tell him. That’s impossible, everything would be ruined. My reputation and my image would be destroyed. I can’t like a guy that I’m supposed to hate.

It’s just wrong.

I have to fix this. I have to get over this little thing that I have for him.  That shouldn’t be so hard. I’ll find someone else. It can’t be that hard.  Doesn’t matter if it’s another girl or guy, I just have to find someone else and I’ll get over this. Fast and easy.