Part 16

Okay, Hey all! I have over 1000 fans, and I APPERICATE ALLL OF YOU!

THANKYOU SO MUCH!

Sorrry if this one sucks:/

----------------THIS ALL STARTED WITH A PARKINGSPACE, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE!?-------------------------

I can't believe myself. Did I really agree to waiting an entire week to see Chase? I'm disgusting. I push myself off the couch in the t.v. room, because I did not, and do not, want to be in the same room as Tyler. Lazily, I fold my blankets and set them next to the fireplace for later tonight. I need to get ready, because for the first time since I parked in that parkingspace,

I have a plan.

A quick shower, dressing, and throwing my hair up, I'm ready to leave. Nobody else has made a noise in the house yet, so I jot a little note down for Eliz.

"Eliz,

I'll be back later, sorry, tell you about it sometime soon.

-McKenna."

I run out of the old victorian home and begin retracing my steps back to Annabelle's. I pass alot of guys who seem dead on their feet. But now, I need to focus on my mission.

It seems like it's been hours, but eventually I get to the old house. I slam my fingers on the doorbell carelessly.

Ruffling, and then Annabelle appears at the door. "What?! Why are you here?" She starts complaining but I shove past her and into the house. I sit down on the same chair I had the night before and start talking.

"Annabelle, I don't care if you hate me, because you don't know me. But, you should have enough heart inside of you to help your sister. I don't care if you sleep with every guy who has extra room in their bed, as long as you don't try it with one guy." I say, slowly and delibrately. Annabelle raises an eyebrow, then quickly tries to smooth it over.

"This one guy....." She starts, but I finish.

"Not Tyler."

She relaxes a little bit and sits.

"Go on, then."

"I want you to be me."

Annabelle busts out in hysterics. "YOU....WANT....ME...TO....BE....YOU?A little Perfect Rich kid?"

"It'd be much better than your bitchy self. Shut up and listen to me! Have you ever been in love?! Have you?! No, probably not, because you spread your legs every time you see a guy. I'm sick of everyone thinking my life's goddamn perfect. If it was, I wouldn't be here, I'd be home, with CHASE!" I feel the heat coursing through my face, and my hands are clenched tightly together.

I feel bad for snapping at her, but I can't believe everything will just magically work out, I need to do things for myself. Grow up, be an adult. I look up at Annabelle to see how shes responded.

"What do I need to do?"

I smile and answer. "Well, okay, you wouldn't have alot to do, but the things I'm going to ask of you will be big. First, I need 'Annabelle' to disapeer. Maybe go to her dads? Then, I need you to live with Eliz and Tyler, basically ignoring him. And, to not let anyone know that your you, and not me."

"Uhm, where exactly are you going?" Annabelle asks.

"I'm going home. I need to fix things with Chase." My voice turns sour at the end, not purposely, though.

"I'll do it. When do we start?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"Now! Okay, we need to call Dad, and you should talk to Rachel." I spit her name out in disgust. Annabelle makes a clicking noise with her tounge.

"You know, he lied to you as much as she did, maybe more."

I never thought of it that way. Dad, my dad, the player one, the one whos always gone, but always, the one I could trust, lied?

"I can't even think about that. Here's his number. Call him and Rachel, then come over when your ready. Don't pack any clothes, you'll be wearing mine." I stiffly tell her and stalk out of the house.

-------------

Three hours later, we're ready. I showed her where I sleep, but she already knew where most of the stuff is.

"Said goodbye to Rachel? She'll be here, and she'll call you McKenny. Just warning you." I say, and with that, I leave, ready to make my way back to see Chase.

-------------

It's hell sitting on a charter bus for 17 hours. Especially with a bunch of rowdy kids around. I ignore it and just get lost in my music on my ipod. "Fearless" By Taylor Swift comes on.

"There's somethin bout the way,

the street looks when it's just rained, theres a glow, off the pavement

ya walk me to the car,

and ya know I wanna ask you to dance right there,

in the middle of the parkinglot, yeah!"

I fall asleep with those last words in my mind.

______

"Lady, we're in California.... you gotta get off!" A gruff voice wakes me from my sleep. I flutter my eyes and see our charter station.

"THANKYOU!" I shout and hop off the bus and begin making my way to Chase's house.

Will he forgive her? Should he?

Ahhh, let me know!