Part 26

Hey guys!

Thanks for bearing with me so long on this! And, I've made some decisions;

next upload will be the last upload of

"This all started with a parkingspace, I'm not supposed to fall in love!"

Sequal may come.... Iddk!

Also, thank you for being awesome about the characters. Munro Chambers is friggeen sexy! I love you all, hope you like it. Again, it's prolly short, I'm sorry!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THIS ALL STATED WITH A PARKINGSPACE, IM NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE!!!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase sits down next to me easily. I turn to him, my face still beetred. "You can go back to your original seat now, Chase." I don't recongnize my own voice.

Shock creases Chase's features. "I...." He stops. "Can't we talk about this?" He tries again.

Pfft. "No, I don't think so, Chase." I want to say yes, but at the same time, something changed. I don't feel all the butterflies. I feel some, just not the overwhelming power. So bah.

"McKenna... please..." He's whining.

"Chase, I don't think-" The bell cuts us off, and I stand up and head for the door.

I feel him slip by me, and I shudder. I can't take any step back or I'll slip back into feeling terrible and wanting him.

"McKenna, don't tell me you don't feel like we left each other too soon. You feel it, I feel it. I'm not denying that when I first started talking to you, I was in it for the money. Then I started talking to you, and I felt bad. I started liking you, I did. I still do. McKenna, remember when we kissed in the sand? If I would have made a move further, you wouldn't have stopped me, and I knew it. I purposely didn't do it, I... I'm out of words." He looks down on me, waiting for me to forgive him.

"Chase, no matter what happened, it happened. I wont deny it. But I'm no longer single, and I honestly can't see myself ever being with you." Happy opposite day.

"Yeah, I know your not." He says huffily.

"And thats supposed to mean?" I shout back. I realize we're in the hallway, and people are crowding up.

"Nothing, McKenna." He says in a clipped tone. This is aggrevating me. How dare he judge who I'm dating. It's none of his goddamn business.

"Chase, what!?" I can't help but shout again.

"Its-..." He stops. Dammit!

"WHAT!" I feel my body tensing and my red face ready to spew.

Chase face hardens. "It's just that I didn't think you'd fall for it twice."

The crowd does 'ohh's and 'ahhh's. I feel heat pulsing through my face.

"What?" This time it's a weak question. My knee's are knocking together.

"McKenna, you really need to learn who really cares about you." He says as an afterthought of his words that definitely had the desired effect.

"Alright, well I already got rid of you. Now bye." I start walking toward the regular classes. I need to find Olive, I haven't seen her in forever. It's entirely my fault, I've been so caught up in my drama I haven't returned her calls.

I head toward her locker and see Alex Brockstid standing there, with some flowers. "Hey Alex."

He nodds his head, "Hey."

"How goes things?" I ask casually.

"Good, you?"

"Well, I've been fine."

"Hi Alex! And... stranger? OH, MY BESTFRIEND MCKENNA!" Olivia screeches from behind me, and hugs me.

"Hi babbe!" I joke.

"Hey! Whats up? I gotta tell you...." She starts talking like an ADHD kid on speed. Wow, poor kid. They'd collaspe from overheating. Imagine, a little 9 year old hyper kid given a drug that speeds up your system? I start laughing from the picture I created in my mind.

"Your laughing at me?!" She stops.

"No, no. But we should finish this after school, come over?" I say, because I see Zack and I really want to ask him if what Chase said.

Of course it's not true, right?

Right.

"Yeah!" She says, and I walk toward him. He spots me a flashes a smile.

"Hey babe!" I say. He rolls his eyebrows in the suductive way he does.

"Hey sexy."

"So...... I wanted to ask you-" I start, but Zack cuts me off with a deep kiss, a long and sweet one. But getting cut off is annoying.

When he lets me go, I hear one voice, that makes me feel terrible.

"Aren't you two just adorable?" Chase.

"Yep, why'd you let her go?" Zack says back.

"I intend to get her back." Chase is brooding.

What the hell is this, twilight? No, Chase is in no way my savior.

Well, maybe.

"Really? How do you plan on doing that?"

I look up and see that the bell rang a while ago, so we could get hallswept. I tug on Zack, " Cmon, lets just go."

"I could kick your ass." Chase says. I shoot him a look.

"Shut up," I say, "Now."

"Grr, I'm scared. Please, McKenna, he's a joke!"

"Your the joke here, Chase." I say and walk back towards our classes.

I so don't need this now.

I think it's time for a junior ditch day. I head toward my locker and open it quickly, grab my car keys, and head toward the office. When I get in there, I smile at the office lady.

"I left my Chem book in my car.. can I go get it?"

The lady smiles, "Sure, make sure you come back!"

Hmm, that was easier than I thought it would be. I flash another smile and head out the front doors.

Ahh, smells like freedom.