Part 5

Hey everyone! I'd like to say, thanks so much for reading, and I love the comments, I try responding to everyone! This part is short, but it has a turn in it, which I hope you enjoy!

Please vote/comment/fan(:

When I wake again, I feel someone lightly brushing my cheek, from the apple to the chin. It's so reassuring, I struggle to keep myself awake.

"Morning, bedhead!" The glimmer in his eyes makes me smile.

"Hey, I'm giving you a place to stay, don't insult the owner!" I say playfully. He chuckles and I get up.

"But, I need to go home, my Mom got dumped last night." He says, sad.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, he could have atleast had the decency of not promising to marry her. Shes a wreck, so I'll see you tommorow." He gets up and I notice his shirts off. Oh my god.. That's. Really nice to see. I rip my eyes from him and I take him downstairs.

"Bye, Micky." He opens the door, and I step in the way. I lightly kiss his cheek and stutter a goodbye.

As if he'd ever like me, I kissed his cheek, like a little sister. Even from that one peck, my lips are tingling all over again. But I don't like him, and I need to get through today without thinking about him. I clean the house and do my laundry, wishing we had school today. Some sort of teacher institute or something. I'm good at school, it's a set in stone thing, that never changes. What we learn does, but thats okay with me. I can't deal with things everchanging, so these last days are taking a toll on me.

I'm putting in my last load of laundry, deep in thought when the erie ringtone blasts from my phone, meaning it's my Dad. I answer with a rushed hello.

"Hey sweetie, how you holding down the fort?"

"Oh, ya know. It's fine."

"I'm sorry I had to up and leave, this was important."

"Yeah, every trip is Dad. It's okay."

"Throw any parties lately?" I know he's only joking, but why not tell the truth?

"I had some friends over, but I wouldn't consider it a party."

"Ahh, I see. Well, try giving Maria a call, she hasn't talked to you in a few days and is worried." Hm, why?

"Okay... I'll see when I can. I gotta get back to my laundry, so I'll see you Thursday!"

"Maybe Friday. Love you!"

"Love you, Dad."

Click.

I never had any of my Dad's girlfriends 'worry' about me. Does she think they'll get married? Hah, she's halarious. My Dad is not the settling down type. He plays the field, hit it then quit it. Oh well, she'll learn. I pick up my phone and dial Olive's number.

"Hullo?" Her voice thick with sleep.

"Hey Olive! Wanna come over?"

"Oh my god, where have you been? The last time I saw you, you were at your house with Chase...." I could tell she was smiling. "Somebody lost their 'V' card?"

"No, nothing like that. But, do you want to?"

"Yeah, I'll shower and be there in like an hour."

"See you then!" I hang up and head back upstairs. I'm bored, as usual. When I was younger, I wasn't allowed to use the word bored. But then Dad started going on busniess trips, and Mom, started going out with her 'friends' or her boyfriend.