Part 9

Hey everyone! Oh my gosh, 199 FANS!

&& #13 on What's Hot!

I love you all, and your comments make me a little nervous, but I love it! I don't want to disapoint anyone, so please PM me if you have any ideas on how to make this story better!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!(:

RECAP;

"Well, atleast visit her, please." Begging and pleading is not too far off from what he's doing. I sigh.

"I don't-"

"The decision is already made. Pack up, you leave tommorow for a 2 week stay with your mom, and Tyler is going with you."

********

"No. I refuse to go to see that witch. Please dad." I whine like a 2 year old.

"She needs to see you. Your going whether you like it or not."

"Tyler has to come with?"

"To drive, you wont being all alone."

"Chase can come instead!"

"No, now go pack, I've called the school telling them already, so go pack and get some rest. Call me when you leave."

"Fine. I hate you. Bye."

I hangup the phone and stomp upstairs. I cannot believe I'm gonna be stuck in a car with Tyler for however many hours to go see a woman I hate. I get my suitcase and start packing up my clothes. Theyre the most unrevealing things I have, so maybe Tyler will stay away from me.

An hour or so later, theres a knock on my door.

"Tyler, I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU."

"It's not Tyler." A voice says and opens my door.

"Chase!" I yelp and stand up.

"Hey beautiful." He says and kisses my lips lightly.

"What are you doing here?" I'm smiling from ear to ear.

"Tyler called me and told me what your dad said, so I'm here for the night." He explains as he throws off his jacket and plops onto my bed. I zip up the suitcase and join him.

"I wish you could go with me instead."

"And miss out on all these hot parties? Psht." He jokes and I slap his arm. "Your one violent girl." He mumbles as he lightly brushes his arm.

"Yeah, well, I'll be cuddling with Tyler while your at these parties." I try to sound mean, but I'm laughing. He joins in with me. I sit up on the bed, about to go change when the door knocks.

"Yes?" I say, rudely.

"We leave at 10 in the morning, be downstairs at 9:30 to pack." He glares at Chase and me sitting on my bed. Whatever.

"Okay. Bye now." I shoo him away, and get a door slam from it. I look at Chase, who's studying his phone.

"What's up?"

"Oh, Kendra asked me something." He shrugs as if it doesnt matter. I don't want to be a pushy girlfriend, but...

"What?"

"Well, she wanted your number, for some reason. Do you want her to have it?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Uhm, sure. But tell her to text me tommorow, because I'm honestly tired. And my lips kinda hurt." I smile shyly at the end, but he just laughs.