17•

It has been a week since Doyoung died. A week since Yuta went to school. A week which has been spent in Sicheng's room.

The younger took a few days off school to be there for his boyfriend.

Yet the Japanese convinced him to attend his classes. He mentioned he would feel better if Sicheng still went to school.

Sicheng knew this was a lie. Yuta needed some time to himself, to think over his loss, to grieve by himself.

The Chinese boy hates getting up each morning, knowing Yuta will be alone in his room.

It didn't take much to convince the older to stay in Sicheng's room.

Each night at around 2:57am, Yuta will wake up in tears. He has the same nightmare of Doyoung's death, again and again.

Each dream is different, his brother always dies in a different way.

Yuta even dreamt that Doyoung was killed in the same crash as his parents.

Currently, Sicheng is typing away at his history assignment while Yuta leans against his side.

They have been together for just over a week, yet Doyoung's death has seemed to bring them closer together. Any onlooker would suspect that the pair had been together for a year at least.

"You type loud" Yuta mutters as opens one eye to peer at the screen.

"Just for you" Sicheng smiles softly as he hits the next key as hard as he possibly can.

Yuta cringes as he moves his hand to grab the younger's. "I will break your fingers"

"Oh really?" Sicheng challenges as he uses his other hand to bash the keyboard.

Yuta bends the Chinese boy's finger backwards, far enough for him to squirm.

"I'm sad, don't push me."

"You're not as sad as you were" Sicheng mumbles yet Yuta still hears. "You're starting to act like yourself again. Even though its slow, its progress."

"Well damn, maybe I should start crying again so you can continue to be my slave" The Japanese smiles at the idea.

"I am not your slave!" Sicheng exclaims, closing his laptop as he figures he won't be doing anymore work.

"That's a shame, I've always wanted a slave" Yuta delicately traces the veins on Sicheng's exposed arm. "For the bedroom in particular."

Sicheng pushes his boyfriend away as he gets out of the bed, placing the laptop on his desk.

"I'll send you to your room" He threatens.

Yuta smirks, his thoughts are anything but innocent.

Sicheng grabs a pillow and throws it at the older's face. "Let's keep it PG rated."

"Whatever you want" Yuta yawns, stretching his arms wide as he rolls onto his back.

"Are you getting up?" The Chinese boy asks him, brows raised in concern as he rushes over to the other's side of the bed.

"I'm hungry, and I just lost a slave. So yeah, I'm getting up." The Japanese boy kicks off the blankets and goes to get out of the bed but is stopped in a seated position.

Taking the opportunity, Yuta grabs Sicheng's waist and pulls the younger so he is straddling him.

Before the Chinese boy can react, Yuta presses his lips to his.

Sicheng is quick to react, grabbing the older's face with his hands.

"You know, sad people usually like this kind of thing" Yuta speaks softly, his breath tickles Sicheng's lips with each word.

"I think you have a strange idea of what sad people want. I wouldn't say that intimate activities would be high on their priority lists" The younger argues.

"You mean sex?"

The Chinese boy blushes at the blunt statement.

"I was talking about love and attention, but sex works too" Yuta teases.

Sicheng shakes his head before pulling himself away from the older. He waits until his two feet are firmly placed on the ground before speaking again.

"Lets go get your food."

Yuta smiles to himself as he follows in his boyfriend's steps. They get to the kitchen and he heads straight to the fridge.

"I want eggs" He mutters as he pulls out the egg carton.

"If you want I could scramble them. You should rest" Sicheng speaks up, taking the eggs away.

"Scrambled please" Is all Yuta says before taking a seat at the bench stool.

Nothing is spoken between the pair as Sicheng works away behind the stove. A mere 15 minutes later, the meal is ready.

Yuta says a brief 'thanks' before tucking in. He hasn't eaten since the piece of toast which Sicheng's Aunt made for him, this morning.

"You'll choke if you eat too fast" Sicheng claims as he begins to eat his own food at a slower pace.

"Would you do the whole saving thing if I did?"

"I'd consider it I guess."

Yuta chokes as he hears the younger's response. Sicheng grins at this as he just continues to eat his eggs.

"Doyoung used to love it when I made eggs for him. I rarely did it which is why he enjoyed them so much" The atmosphere becomes heavy as this topic is mentioned.

"I bet mine are better" Sicheng says in an attempt to lighten the mood again.

"Yours taste too..." Yuta pauses as he thinks of the right word to use. "Eggy."

"Is that right?" Sicheng chuckles at this.

"Indeed" The older finishes his plate. He leans over and steals Sicheng's toast with his fork.

Just as the younger goes to yell at him, he takes a big bite out of it.

"Being sad is hungry work" Yuta states as he continues to eat the bread.

Once Sicheng is finished, Yuta takes both plates to wash them.

"Just throw them in the dishwasher" Sicheng tries to tell him.

"I should start helping with chores. I can't just hide away in your room forever" He dismisses the younger's suggestion.

"I'll dry then" Sicheng grabs a tea towel from the pantry before moving to help his boyfriend with the dishes.

It doesn't take long for Yuta to complete them. There weren't many to start with.

Sicheng's Aunt is coming home soon, so the pair retreat back to Sicheng's room.

"We should watch something" The Chinese boy suggests quietly as he grabs the remote for the television which sits on top of his wardrobe.

"How about a movie?" Yuta questions as Sicheng gets into the bed with him.

"Sure" The Chinese opens netflix but is interrupted when Yuta grabs the remote.

"I better choose, we have to make sure it's PG rated."

Sicheng hits his arm.

A/N - this was a really weird chapter pls let me know if you liked it

i just wanna say a quick lil i love you to v_primaleon , as the first person who i became friends with on wattpad, val, you hold a special place in my heart and i really appreciate you so much. you mean the world to me and more. you have saved me from relapsing multiple times and i just love you so much. it isn't an anniversary or anything but i just felt like writing this today <3

also i appreciate everyone of you guys, as my readers you all help me when i'm down by leaving nice or funny comments. i love you all and please never be shy to message me

thanks for reading!!