21 & Over

"Late last night, Axel Rose was seen prancing around London with a mystery girl! Who is she and has she become Axel's new playmate? Stay tuned for more celebrity news after this break."

The announcer's annoyingly chipper voice cut out and the screen faded to a One Direction fragrance commercial as I continued to sit on the couch next to Ainsley in shock.

'Axel's new playmate?' Was I really just a toy to him?

"You okay Harley?" Ainsley asked me, putting a hand on my forearm.

I turned to look at her, "I guess. I sort of knew this was going to happen eventually."

She nodded, "Jordan's been on a lot of these shows already with Duncan."

I raised my eyebrows, "why didn't you guys tell me?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, "they found out her Twitter and Instagram though."

"Did she put it on private?" I asked.

Ainsley nodded meekly. "After a few insults got in."

"Is she okay?" Jordan didn't deserve this. She was so sweet and caring and you couldn't say one mean thing about her.

Ainsley nodded, "yeah, she just deleted her accounts and Duncan and her talked about it for a little."

I frowned, I didn't really want to be known as 'Axel Rose's playmate' or anything associated with him like that. If I was going to be known, I wanted it to be under my own circumstances.

Not saying that I didn't like Axel, because I definitely did, I just don't know if I was ready to go through what Jordan was.

"You good?" Ainsley asked me.

I nodded and decided to change the subject for a while, "how was the club?"

She grinned wildly, "so great. I got Mimi and Wesley to dance together, and I danced with random strangers but it was really cool. Jordan and Duncan snuck off halfway through though. How was your date last night?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at how she knew that but then remembered that we had literally just watched a gossip segment on it...

I awkwardly cleared my throat, "good. Uh, I have something to admit, I think."

Ainsley smirked a little and tugged on my arm, pulling me out the door and into the hallway of the apartment building. She looked at me, her eyes wild with excitement, "spill!"

"I may like Axel a slight little bit," I confessed.

Her eyes grew so wide they looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets. Her jaw dropped to the ground and she didn't say anything for a while.

"Well?"

"W-w-wha-," she sputtered, "I thought you liked Wesley?"

My eyebrows furrowed together, "uh. No, I don't. We're just friends. Why would you think I like him?"

She looked nervous and scratched the back of her neck, "well," she dragged out the 'well'. I raised an eyebrow, "I just thought that you liked him?"

I shook my head, "I don't."

She sighed, "okay. I think you and Axel make a cute couple by the way," she winked and nudged me in the side.

"Ainsley we're not a couple."

She nodded, "not yet."

I laughed, "maybe not ever."

Rolling her eyes, I followed her back inside.

***

"Why didn't you tell me about the gossip sights?" I asked Jordan.

She sighed and rubbed her face a little, "I'm sorry, I just- I didn't want to worry you."

I felt relieved, I thought she didn't trust me. "So you and Duncan?" I hinted to change the mood.

I smirked a little as she blushed, "we're actually dating now. He just asked me last night over a candle lit dinner and it was the cutest thing! But you can't tell anyone."

My eyes widened in shock. I mean, I knew they were getting serious, just not this serious. "Woah," I breathed, "does anyone else know?"

She nodded, "Axel."

I raised my eyebrows, "well thanks for telling me first." I winked at her, "I knew I was your favorite."

She rolled her eyes and walked out of my room, leaving me alone.

I decided to check my phone, and wasn't surprised to see a message from Axel.

Just ignore what they say on TV. You're not a plaything Sparky.

P.S. We're going out tomorrow with Duncan & Jordan. Dujo's orders. -Axel

A stupidly wide grin appeared on my face as I read the message, and I made all my social networking accounts private just in case the gossip channels did get a hold of my name. I laughed at the stupid P.S. he made, and his idiot rendition of what I assume was Duncan and Jordan's couple name, Dujo. It needed some work.

I left my room, my phone still perched by my bed and ignored the circled red date that was only a week and a half away on my calendar, the day we went home.

"Hey guys what are you watching?" I asked, walking into the living room.

Wes and Ainsley were sitting on the couch, a random show on the TV and neither of them looked up.

"21 and Over," Wesley said, his eyes not prying from the screen.

"I love that movie!" I cheered, taking a seat next to Ainsley, "Miles Teller's my man."

I heard Ainsley snort, "you can have him, I've got dibs on Channing Tatum."

Wesley sighed heavily as our conversation took a girly tone and Jordan sauntered into the room, pink pajamas and all, "did you guys say Channing Tatum?"

Ainsley looked over at her and frowned, "I get dibs 'cos I'm the only one here boyfriend-less."

Wesley visibly stiffened and I furrowed my eyebrows, did he like Ainsley?

"I don't have a boyfriend," I protested.

Ainsley looked to Jordan, apparently waiting for her to deny it too, but when she didn't, Ainsley shot up off the couch. "No fucking way! You didn't tell me!" She turned to me, "did you know?"

I shrugged, a small smirk playing on my lips, "it's 'cause I'm her favorite, right Jordan?" So much for not wanting a lot of people to know, I thought.

Jordan ignored my joke, still facing Ainsley. "Sorry! I was going to tell you!"

Ainsley arched an eyebrow, "when?"

"Today," Jordan mumbled shyly.

"Good answer," I muttered to her jokingly as Ainsley laughed.

"I forgive you!"

"You were never mad," I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever," Jordan mumbled, turning to the TV.

I quickly shushed everyone as my favorite scene started approaching. "Fuck your laptop get a desk top, bitch!"

We all started laughing as it happened, Jordan falling off the sofa, per usual.

"Wait, guys, shut up!" Wesley cried still laughing, "the next one's coming!"

"Fuck me in the ass, Randy!" The character said, making us dive into a whole new round of laughter.

***

A/N: I am also in need of a bunch of unique female character names (because I'm writing a new story) and I pretty much used up all my good ones... SO if you have any please comment 'em <3