Remembering

• Dedicated to JN

Axel's POV

I sped down to the set as fast as I could, eager to meet the new co-worker. They said she was out for a little bit but that she should meet us there shortly.

"So what's her name?" Was the first thing I asked Julianne as I walked onto the set.

"You'll find out in a minute," she snapped, particularly annoying today.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I questioned cheekily, "that time of the month?"

She glared at me, and I watched as her nostrils flared, not an attractive sight in the slightest, before she walked away.

"Jackie!" I yelled when I spotted the familiar dark haired girl. She barely reached my shoulder in height and she was a couple years older than me.

She was my hair and makeup stylist and she was a lot nicer than Julianne, she treated me like a younger brother, "hey Axel!" Her brown eyes met mine and she walked over, wrapping me in a hug.

"You smell good," I told her.

She rolled her eyes, "let's go, makeup time."

I groaned loudly, but still followed her out of the room and into another that had Axel Rose printed in big bold letters.

"So what's new?" She asked, gesturing with her hand for me to take a seat in the comfy red chair.

I sat down and shrugged, "I get to meet my new co-worker today."

"That's what Julianne said. Any girls?"

I saw her wiggle her eyebrows in the mirror, and I rolled my eyes at her, "no. Well, yeah. But I won't see her again," I said in a rush.

She winked at me, "why not. You're Axel Rose, you should be able to get any girl."

"Can't get you," I told her winking.

She scrunched up her face in disgust, "God no. You're like a brother to me, and besides I'm with CJ." Jackie was 24 and she already had a fiancée, CJ, who was a year older and a baseball scout. He was in the MLB but he threw out his shoulder pitching, so now he's a scout. He came by a couple times, he was pretty cool.

"Oh, I forgot, you love CJ," I sang in a sing-song voice.

She rolled her eyes but didn't bother denying it. "You're going to look so good when I'm done with ya."

"I look good anyway. What do you do? Besides fix my hair."

She shrugged, "I just accent your features for the lighting."

I nodded, but really didn't have a clue about what was going on, besides the fact that I knew I was shooting some scenes with this new girl.

"Done!" She announced proudly, spinning me around in the chair. I thanked her, although looking in the mirror I didn't really see any differences. My eyes were still cold and my hair was still messy.

I changed into the clothes I needed to wear for the scene and jogged out of the room, ignoring the "slow down!" calls from Jackie.

"Hey, you must be Axel," a pretty blonde girl told me as I was nearing the set. She was extending her hand so I took it in mine.

I shook it and flashed her my signature smile, "yeah, that's me."

"Well I'm Mimi," she told me, her green eyes sparkling.

I shamelessly looked her up and down, taking in her slim figure and her long legs clad in denim short shorts.

When I met her eyes she let go of my hand, "I want to introduce you to some friends," she said and pointed to three people next to her.

I quickly scanned their faces and offered them a smile. I felt like I knew them, but then again I saw so many people, I mean I have been traveling for a while. There was a guy with brown messy hair and matching eyes. He had a strong build and he had an 'I'm better than you' aura to him. Did he know who I was? Next there was a pretty girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes and another hot one with startling red hair and fiery brown eyes.

They didn't seem too keen meeting me. I thought they were going to start fan-girling and jumping up and down, but when they didn't I was thoroughly confused.

"Have we met before?" I asked them, extending my already outstretched hand to them.

The red head and the blonde shared a look and I raised an eyebrow as they turned towards me and shook their heads 'yes'.

I shook the red head's hand first, "Ainsley," she told me.

I nodded, and shook the blondie's hand next, "Jordan." All these names sounded so familiar, yet I couldn't remember where I met them.

I shook the guy's last and he shook it gruffly and with meaning, "Wesley," he told me in a cold tone.

I ignored it, "well you already know who I am."

They nodded, and Jordan smirked, "wow. You really don't remember us."

I raised a questioning eyebrow and glanced at Mimi, who was just shrugging, a small smirk on her pink lips.

"Should I?"

Ainsley laughed, "we met at the ball, idiot."

Holy shit. That meant Harley was with them. "Where's Harley?"

Ainsley smirked again at my sudden interest in Harley's whereabouts, "she didn't want to come."

My excited smile quickly turned into a frown and I felt my enthusiasm for the conversation plummet. Harley actually seemed interested in me, not 'Axel Rose' the playboy celebrity that everyone wanted to get with.

She seemed to want to know the 'Axel Rose' that grew up in New York City and had a thirst for adventure and new things.

And now she didn't want to see me.

I shrugged, when I realized they were waiting for my reaction. My years of acting payed off as I lied to them, "I actually couldn't care less, she was just a hook up."

Ainsley frowned too and I saw Jordan and Mimi glare at me out of the corners of my eye.

What I didn't seem to see, however, was Wesley's fist barreling into my jaw.

***

A/N: Sorry it's so short! (And kind of a filler) Something personal came up so I figured I'd just give you guys this and update a long one tomorrow. <3