013

🚫Warning Smut Below🚫

———————————-

Kyungsoo hung his last shirt up as Jongin walked into the bedroom. Kyungsoo looked over smiling softly.

"How was your day?" Kyungsoo questioned

"It was pretty stressful, Minseok was on my ass for accidentally sending the wrong email to someone." Jongin sighed

"Well, he's there to be your assistant and tell you that you messed up" Kyungsoo chuckled

"Yeah I know, so how was moving?"

"Pretty easy I don't have too much and whatever I couldn't pick up on my own I had Chanyeol and Baekhyun come over and help."

"Good, I'm gonna take a shower wanna to join?"

Kyungsoo's face turned beet red as he stared at Jongin. It took a moment before Jongin realized what he had said.

"Uh I'm sorry" Jongin chuckled nervously

Kyungsoo shook his head standing up.

"G-Go on and shower I'm going to get ready for bed"

Jongin nodded walking into the bathroom, Kyungsoo had already taken a shower before putting the clothes up. He began to change before quickly sitting on the edge of the bed. Kyungsoo had been thinking for a few days, he and Jongin had been together for quite a while now and They hadn't ever done more than kiss each other. Kyungsoo was thinking he could relieve a bit of Jongin's stress tonight.

"Kyungsoo have you seen my sweatpants?" Jongin asked walking out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around his waist

Kyungsoo eyed Jongin a blush covering his cheeks as he stood up.

"Soo are you okay?"

"J-Jongin I want you to make love to me," Kyungsoo spoke placing a hand on Jongin's arm

Jongin's mouth went dry as he stared at Kyungsoo.

"Sh-Show me how much you love me" Kyungsoo spoke his hand running down Jongin's chest.

Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo by the waist, his eyes glazed with lust.

"Kyungsoo I can show you how much I love you but only if you're sure you're ready," Jongin spoke pushing Kyungsoo backward

"I'm ready." Kyungsoo breathed out his back hitting the bed

Jongin leaned forward their lips pressing together. Kyungsoo melted into the kiss his hand holding the back of Jongin's head. The kiss soft and sensual as Jongin moved his hands to discard Kyungsoo's shirt. Kyungsoo's shirt hit the floor and their eyes locked. Love and adoration filled Jongin's eyes as he stared.

"I love you." Jongin breathed out as he moved to kiss Kyungsoo's neck

Kyungsoo's hands found their grip on Jongin's arms as the taller moved lower and lower. Jongin pulled Kyungsoo's boxers down and let his towel drop. Kyungsoo's eyes raked Jongin's body stopping at his standing cock. Jongin took a hold of Kyungsoo's half hard cock and began to pump. Kyungsoo let out a small moan, his eyes closing as Jongin moved back up to kiss him. He pulled away leaving a panting Kyungsoo. Jongin walked to the bedside table pulling out the small bottle of lube and a condom before walking back over.

Kyungsoo laid there his heart racing as Jongin moved to hover over him. Jongin hooked his arm under one of Kyungsoo's legs pulling it up for better access. Jongin grabbed the lube coating three fingers meeting Kyungsoo's eyes.

"W-Wait." Kyungsoo choked out

"What's wrong?" Jongin asked

"I-I'm scared" Kyungsoo blushed

"It's okay, I'll be gentle" Jongin whispered his hand rubbing Kyungsoo's thigh

Kyungsoo took a deep breath as Jongin pushed his finger past the tight ring of muscle. Kyungsoo's breathing got heavier as Jongin added a second.

"Breathe baby" Jongin whispered softly his hand caressing Kyungsoo's thigh

He kissed Kyungsoo softly trying to distract him from the pain. Kyungsoo's eyes closed tightly as Jongin added a third finger. Kyungsoo bit down on Jongin's lip causing the taller to pull away. He licked the blood from his lips and spoke before Kyungsoo could.

"It's okay don't worry about it." Jongin smiled softly

Kyungsoo gripped Jongin's arm his face redder than usual.

"M-More Jongin" he panted

Jongin pulled his fingers out grabbing the condom packet and tearing it open. He quickly put it on moving back over Kyungsoo.

"Wrap your legs around my waist"

Kyungsoo did as told Jongin gripping his pure white thighs. He pushed into Kyungsoo causing him to cry out. Tears streamed from his eyes as Jongin stayed still.

"Take a breath" Jongin whispered kissing the tears on Kyungsoo's cheeks

"I-It hurts" Kyungsoo sniffled

"Shh shh"

Jongin thrusted Kyungsoo gripping the blankets, He bit back a cry as Jongin thrusted.  Kyungsoo's legs wrapped tighter around Jongin's waist as his body being continuously jerked up.

"Are you feeling better?" Jongin smirked

"A-Ahh" Kyungsoo let out a moan

Jongin smiled leaning down to whisper in Kyungsoo's ear.

"Look at me"

Jongin pulled back his hips snapping forward as Kyungsoo locked eyes with him. Kyungsoo could see the love in Jongin's eyes and he felt purely happy.

"God you're so gorgeous"

Kyungsoo's eyes shut and his head flew back he let out a loud cry as Jongin hit his prostate.

"O-Oh Jongin please!"

Jongin sped up his thrusts Kyungsoo coming undone. He let out one last loud moan as he came Jongin continued to thrust his legs shaking as he came.

"Do Kyungsoo I am so in love with you" Jongin panted

—————————-

Ugh yessssss
Okay so Wattpad isn't letting me bold this so I'm gonna just kinda separate it with that☝🏻