09

Jongin sat in his office his phone in hand. He couldn't stop thinking about the crying Kyungsoo. His phone was open and it was showing Kyungsoo's number. He wanted to call but the boy was in his classes. He wanted to text but he didn't know what to say.

"Jongin, your father is here" Minseok sighed

"Get out" Jongin spoke still staring at his phone

"But your father i-"

"Get out!" Jongin shouted looking up

Minseok sighed shutting the office door. Jongin sat there trying to calm himself down. He looked back at his phone shutting it off staring at his blank expression. His office door opened and he shouted again.

"MINSEOK I SAID GET OUT!"

"Do not yell at me!" Jongin's father boomed

Jongin looked up, his expression still blank. He stared at his father for a moment before looking back down at his phone.

"What is your problem?" He glared

"I'm fine"

"You clearly aren't Okay, now tell me what the problem is"

"I'm in love dad" Jongin huffed

"And what's so bad about that?"

"I RUINED IT!" Jongin shouted as if his father was supposed to know

A loud smack resounded through the room and Jongin's hand slowly reached for his cheek. He looked up meeting his father's serious eyes.

"Stop acting like a child and take care of what you messed up"

Jongin stood up collecting his things. He raced out past Minseok the shorter seeing the red mark forming on Jongin's cheek. He followed after him asking questions.

"What happened Jongin? Are you Okay?"

"I'm fine, I gotta go I'll call you in the car" Jongin raced out

He got into his car speeding off, as he drove he called Minseok.

"Hey, I need you to do something really quick."

"What is it?" Minseok sighed

"Go call the University down the road from the office and ask what class Kyungsoo is in"

"I'm sorry who?"

"Just do it."

"You expect them to give me the information?"

"Actually patch them into this call."

"Hello Mrs.Kim speaking"

"Hi, my name is Kim Jongin from Kim Industries and there's a student I need to speak to. It's urgent"

"Of course give me the students name and I can have you meet them in my office"

"Is there a possible way I can check them out?"

"I'm sorry, we don't have a check out system but if they'd like to leave they can."

"Alright, His name is Kyungsoo"

Jongin quickly sent a text to Kyungsoo, praying for a text back.

To Cutie: I'm at your school, Mrs.Kim is about to pull you out of class. Please leave the school with me.

"He'll be in the front office" she spoke before hanging up

"See?" Jongin smiled.

"I don't even know what to say. What's so important about this kid?"

"I love him" Jongin hung up before getting out

His phone vibrated in his hand and a text popped up on the screen.

From Cutie: Are you serious!? You want me to leave with you? After this morning? After that?

Jongin walked into the front office staring at Kyungsoo. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Kyungsoo" Jongin spoke up

Kyungsoo looked up the anger immediately leaving his eyes when he saw the large red mark on Jongin's cheek. Kyungsoo stepped forward his soft hand delicately touching the red mark.

"My father hit me for yelling at him, I'm fine. But please let's talk." Jongin sighed holding Kyungsoo's wrist

Kyungsoo nodded following Jongin out of the office. They got into his car and Jongin sped off driving to the small cafe they both enjoyed.

"You sit, I'll get us something."

"I like Green tea with honey and strawberry cake" Kyungsoo spoke softly

It's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry guys I haven't been updating as much on Wattpad. I just haven't had the inspiration AND I've been working on cutting toxic people from my life. Which I've done🎉🎉🎉 I also got a tattoo~ Do you remember Chanyeol's fake tattoo of Happiness & Delight? Well I got one similar to it but mine has a lot of meaning. Here is the meaning ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

 Here is the meaning ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️