"It's like a cloud and a rainy day"

Anonymous POV: I stood behind the trees and bushes were they couldn't see me, I watched as the demonnorkx, a very rare kind of breed of werewolf ive only ever heard of in stories, circled the young boy and the older man, he then leapt into the van and dragged a girl out, she was covered in blood from a knife in her shoulder and the demonnorkx looked at her before taking the knife out with his teeth and licking the wound, she somewhat found the energy to scream in pain and curled into a ball on the forest floor. The demonnorkx turned around and looked at the boy and the man again, he tore of the younger boy's shirt and looked at the wounds he made, he licked all of them and the boy found the strength to scream in pain Like the young girl did, he then look over to the older man and ripped of his shirt turning him over to the side, he looked at what looked like a stab wound and sucked on it, licking the wound too before he finally stabbed one of his claws into the stab wound, the man was still unconscious. He grabbed the boy and man and put them in the van, he then grabbed the girl and put her in too, he let out a defaning blood piercing howl and I heard someone fall in the van, he went to the back of the ripped off van doors and laid down, it looked like the demonnorkx was guarding the people that HE hurt.

Suddenly the man groaned and got up, that's when the demonnorkx started to shift back into his human form. When the man was finally up and about, the demonnorkx had shifted into a young boy, the man was perfectly healed like nothing happened. He looked at the bodies of people then at the naked boy, "Stiles.." he whispered. "Derek... I-I'm..S-Sorry.. I- I D.Don't knoow wha happene-d" he sobbed out as he looked over to the other boy and girl, the man motioned for the boy to get up and he wrapped his arms around him, " Shh Shh, its ok now.." he cooed, he must me a werewolf like the other boy' I thought in my head. I slowly sneaked away from my position and left, taking in everything I just saw and happened.

Derek's POV: I wrapped stiles in my arms protectivly, he needed to know he was safe, "Stiles do you remembered anything that happened?" "Uhm.. Not at t-the most" he sobbed, I grabbed his chin and lifted his head up, "stiles don't cry" I said as I wiped away his tears, "it's not your fault, you didn't do this." he looked like he saw a ghost, "Isaac!" he screamed, "I hurt him Derek! He needs help!" stiles choked out. "Why did you do this to me! I hate you! Get off!" he struggled, I let him go and he cried more into scott's chest, his words broke me, this boy is going to tear me down and crumble me up. I sighed before running to stiles house to check on Isaac, I heard light breathing which was good, I jumped through his broken window and looked at Isaac, he was on the bed struggling to fight the pain, he turned to me and fear rolled off of him, "Derek.." he whispered, I grabbed him and licked his wounds, "N... No" he whispered and I looked at his face, his hazel eyes covered in fear, "If..I d-ie.. I. Want yo..ur kiss.." he broke out, I looked into his chocolate eyes and nodded, it hurt to think of loosing Isaac, "If you need to end your pain..it's ok" I said with my voice breaking, I leaned in and planted my lips to his, I felt a tear roll down his cheek, "I love you.. Your a g-great alpha" he faintly whispered againts my lips before his heart stopped..I pulled back and I tear Escaped my eye, I finally couldn't take it anymore, I crawled to the corner and cried.. I let out a howl filled with sadness and depression.. I tucked into a ball and my nails went into my legs, I got up and felt a rush of anger, "NOOOO" I growled out and punched a hole through stiles wall, I started to break everything before falling next to Isaac, "I love you too.." I whispered before grabbing his dead body and running to my old house, it felt like I ran forever before arriving, I went inside and placed him on a couch, "I'm so sorry" I whispered before placing a kiss to his cold pale head and breaking down next to him.

After finally crying my eyes out, which I only cried when my family died, it's been a while since I cried, but I would cry for Isaac.. I went outside and started digging a hole to put his body in, I wanted to put it next to were Laura was buried. I was half way done when I heard someone coming, I sniffed the air and smelled it was Erica, she came into view "Is it really true?.. Is.. Is-" "yea.." I whispered, she looked at the hole and a tear escaped her eye, I put the shovel down and pulled her tight into a hug, she wrapped her arms around me buried her face Into my chest still crying, I rested my head on hers, I didn't know what to say.. I ran my thumb over her back and tried to calm her down. After a while she stopped, she looked up and her eyes were filled with sadness. We lost a pack member, it's going to take a while for it to settle down, 2 to 3 years at the least, it's like losing a family member, it's going to keep looking back at you an dawn on you like a cloud on a stormy day.

I needed to control stiles before another one of my pack members.. Pass.. But stiles hated me, I didn't know what to do. Erica sniffles before letting me go, she walked inside the house not saying anything, then I heard her break down into tears again. I needed to find stiles, wether he liked it or not.