Chapter 7: The Games

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and stretched, getting ready for the first day of the Grand Magic Games. I put on my outfit and looked at myself in the mirror, hyping myself up. I then looked down to my guild mark.

Such a strong family. I'm so glad I joined Fairy Tail. I don't know where I would be without them.

I then walked out into the main part of our room. The others were already awake and waiting for me, so we all left for the arena.

"What do you think the first day will be like?" Mira asks us as we walk.

"Hopefully full of appearances by Gray~" Juvia thought out loud with hearts in her eyes.

"Juvia, have you ever thought that maybe you're a bit... OVERLY obsessed?" I ask, smiling.

"NO! GRAY WILL BE MINE <3 :3" She yells back.

Whatever you say, Juvia.

We arrived at the arena and went to our waiting area. They then began to call out guilds, with Fairy Tail team A in 8th place.

"8th... seriously, Natsu?" I ask under my breath, sweatdropping. They called out several other guilds before finally it was our turn.

"IN SECOND PLACE, FAIRY TAIL TEAM B!" The announcer calls out. I lead everyone out into the arena, grinning. I then look over and see Natsu glaring at us. I poke my tongue out at him with my arms crossed.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT, YOU ANT?!" He yells, running towards me.

"IM ALWAYS UP FOR BEATING YOU, FLAME FOR BRAINS!" I yell back, running towards him. We almost reach each other with fists in the air, when Erza steps inbetween us.

"You are such idiots..." Erza mutters, sweatdropping.

"LET ME AT HIM!" I yell, trying to punch Natsu from behind Erza.

"When will they learn.." Lucy says, sighing.

"I think it's funny seeing Natsu lose to a girl." Gray says, with no clothes on.

"Gray, your clothes." Mira yells from across the arena.

"LOSING TO A GIRL?! ARE YOU TRYING TO CALL ME WEAK, YOU STRIPPING ICE PERV?!" I yell at Gray. Gray goes pale and starts walking backwards slowly.

"N-No I didn't say that please have mercy on me" He stutters.

"She's scary!" Happy says, hiding behind Lucy.

"I'll show you sc-" I begin before Laxus picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, carrying me back to our team.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS LAXUS~" I yell, hitting his back with my tiny fists.

"Anyway..." The announcer continues. "Here is our first place team, the champions, our favourites, SABERTOOTH!"

The crowd starts cheering but I stay hoisted over Laxuses shoulder with my arms crossed.

"This is so unfair." I say, glaring down at Laxus.

"I'll let you go when you learn to behave yourself." He says, rolling his eyes. I then spot Sabertooth entering the arena, lead by king fartface himself, Sting.

Sting immediately looks over to me when he enters the arena, and gives Laxus a really dirty look.

Sting's POV

As soon as I step foot in the arena I smell her. God she smells good. I look in her direction and see her on aNOTHER GUYS SHOULDER?!?
Uhhhhhhhggggghhh I hate this!! I hate how he's touching her. She's mine to touch and mine only. Wait... WHAT AM I THINKING?!