Chapter 5: Love

(Y/N)'s POV

Everyone in the room was exchanging concerned looks.

"Is somebody going to explain?" Gray asked, confused.

"It's (Y/N)! Natsu's long lost sister!" Happy explained, hugging me.

"SISTER?!" Lucy asked, shocked. I pull away from my hug with Happy.

"Let me explain." I say, everyone nods and we all go and sit around a table. Natsu slings his arm around my shoulder just like in the good old days.

"Natsu and I are brother and sister. We grew up together, it was always just us. We used to play games together, and Natsu would always take care of me and bring us food. However, one day... we were playing tag in the woods. We got into a disagreement and Natsu stormed off. I started following him but I got distracted by the beauty of the forest and lost him. I searched for him for hours but I couldn't find him anywhere. That's when Aria, god of darkness found me. She took me into the clouds and her and some of the other gods raised me and taught me magic." I explained, with a sad look on my face.

"Yeah... and Igneel found me that night. And we both went our separate ways." Natsu explained, with a tear in his eye.

"So, (Y/N), you're the missing girl that Natsu always talked about when he was younger. He always talked about how he was going to find you and bring you back to him." Erza said, leaning back in her chair.

"But, eventually, he gave up on the idea and convinced himself that you had died. He was always blaming himself for it." Gray finished.

"This is all new to me..." Lucy said, tiredly.

"Me too." Wendy replied.

Suddenly Natsu pulled me into a long hug.

"I'm so glad you're alive. I thought about you every day." He said, softly.

"It's okay, I'm here now." I replied.

"Is there anything else we don't know about, (Y/N)? I'm still completely confused about what magic you use. And how do you know Aquarius?" Lucy asks.

"Well you see, I spent 12 years in the god dimension. I was raised mainly by the god of darkness, Aria. I became her apprentice because she lost control of her darkness and was becoming a danger to our world. So, after 12 years, she passed on, transferring all of her magic into me. However, seeing as I'm still part human I'm considered a Demigod. The Demigod of darkness. However, while I was in the god dimension I was raised by other gods, too. I also know how to use Nature, Water, Lightning and Ice God slaying magic. I also know a form of secret art magic." I explain.

Everyone looked shocked by this, even Erza.

"And... how do you know Aquarius?" Lucy asks, raising an eyebrow.

"One of my teachers, Diana the water god. She was very busy keeping peace in the oceans. So, when she couldn't train me, she brought Aquarius to train me." I explained, giving Aquarius a cheerful look.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but you should probably head back to the real world now." Loke said, scratching the back of his head.

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"Because time works differently here in the celestial spirit realm." Cancer explains. "It's been 3 months in the real world."

"WHAT?!?" We all cry out at once.

Immediately, we all left to the real world through a portal. We arrived back on the beach.

"I can't believe we wasted 3 months of training..." Lucy said, angrily.