Chapter 3: Sly

(Y/N) POV

"Ughhhhh" Natsu whines from the corner of the train carriage. His face had turned blue.

"Does this always happen?" I ask, awkwardly.

"Yeah..." Lucy replies.

"So, our job is to destroy a large swarm of monsters that have been terrorising villagers." Erza says, reading the job request in her hands.

"Sounds pretty simple." I say, looking out of the window at the hills.

"If you say so..." Wendy says, visibly nervous.
I notice Natsu rest his head on Lucy's lap.

Is it possible that my big brother has a girlfriend? Maybe they're just good friends... I could ask, but then it might get awkward. Oh well YOLO.

"How long have you and Natsu been dating?" I ask Lucy. Lucy turns a very pale shade.

"W-what??? We're just friends!!! I mean... not that I'm friendzoning hi- I MEAN NO WE'RE JUST FRIENDS" Lucy replies, flustered.

So basically, she has a crush on him.

"Oh, sorry." I say, turning my face back to the window.

Lucy is a nice girl. Maybe I should try to set them up... hehehehe #NaLu forever!!!

-TIMESKIP-

After an hour, the train finally stopped.

"Natsu, you can get off now" Lucy says, nudging Natsu awake. Natsu's eyes slowly open.

"WE STOPPED! THE TRAIN STOPPED!" He yells, standing up happily. He dashes out of the carriage and towards the exit.

"Tch. Flame brain." Gray mutters, following him.

"Let's go. We have to get to the hotel." Erza says, following behind Gray.

We had booked a hotel to stay at, because we knew we wouldn't be able to finish the mission in one day.

As soon as we got off the train, I could smell all kinds of delicious food. It was only then that I realised how hungry I was. My stomach suddenly rumbled loudly.

"Erzaaaa..." I whine. "Can we pweaaase get something to eat~" I ask desperately.

"Yeah, come to think of it, I'm really hungry too." Lucy remarks.

"Same." Wendy adds, holding her stomach.

"That's weird. I don't feel hungry at all!" Natsu replies. "And I'm always hungry."

"I could do with a good meal." Erza says, furrowing her brows.

"I'm with charcoal over here. I'm not hungry." Gray adds.

"Natsu, Happy, Gray, you three go back to the hotel. Us girls will go and get some food and meet you back there later." Erza instructs.

"Okay, see you later!" Natsu says, walking away with Gray and Happy.

As me, Lucy, Carla, Wendy and Erza walked around the village, we noticed lots of food shops. But for some reason, we all felt drawn to a certain one. It was a large wooden restaurant and it had the most delicious smell coming from it.

"Can we go to that one over there?" Wendy asks, pointing at it.

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Lucy replies. We all walk into the restaurant and find a table for five, which was perfect for us. Erza furrowed her brows as we sat down.

Something seems to be troubling her.

"Is everything alright Erza?" I ask.

"Something about this feels off..." She starts, but then a waitress comes over to our table with a notepad and a pen. We all place our orders and she hurries off.