[1.1] Heartbreak

{Malia's POV:}

{Malia's POV:}

It's been a few days since we got Reed back after killing the Wendigo. During the time that Chase, Sam and Dean were helping out with Reed. Bayard and I had a fight, it's basically lasted for the moment that they were healing and fixing up Reed's wounds.

"Hey. Watcha doing?" I asked Dean as I walked in the control room or whatever it's called. "Trying to look for a case but there's nothing. What about you?" Dean looked up from the newspaper that he was looking at, "I don't know." I shrugged as I sat down. I looked at him, seeing that he was still staring at me like he was trying to figure me out or something.

"What!" "You sound off, nor do you look happy. What's wrong?" He asked, I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it, Dean." I groaned leaning my head back, "Nope," He shook his head. "You're telling me what happened, Malia." I pulled my knees to my chest, and wrapped my arms around my legs. "Bayard and I had a fight after we killed the Wendigo and got Raven back." I told him.

"What?" "He had gotten pissed off at the fact that I was 'siding' with Chase even though that I explain earlier when Chase told us that Raven had run into the woods and gotten captured, I said-" "You said that any one of us would have done it if we didn't know what it was." Dean finished that part for me. I nodded, "Yeah. After the argument, he disappeared to go back home. Haven't seen him since then and that was four days ago." I said with a shrug.

"I'm gonna kill this son of a bitch." Dean grumbled as he got up from his chair, which made me get up as well, running in front of him. "No, Dean. No. It's alright, it's his problem. He was in the wrong, he's the one making a big deal out of it. He should be the one that has to talk first." I said. Dean looked at me before looking around.

"Fine. But if he hurts you or another stupid argument, please let me hit him." "If he hurts me yeah you can, but not when it's a argument." I told him. "Okay. I can do that." Dean nodded. "Thank you." I hugged him, "No problem, kiddo."

+-+-+

"I still think you should talk to him." Reed said, breaking me out of my thoughts. "I don't know, Rae. I will but just not yet." I shrugged before taking a bite out of my dinner. I was over at Chases because Reed and Robin were there having dinner and they invited me over to have some as well.

"She doesn't have too. Bayard was the one in the wrong." Robin said. "I know he was." Reed nodded, "I understand. But I don't know, I just think Mal should talk to him." "Yeah. Maybe."

"REED! Where are you?!" Chase yelled, "We're in the kitchen!" Reed yelled back. "Uh do you know where Malia is, I have something to tell her-oh you're already here. Alright. Uhh you're not gonna like what I just walked into." Chase said. "Uhm.. What is it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I just found..umm.. Your uh boyfriend.." "Bayard was having sex with another chick." Jay said as Chase grimaced. "Wh..What?" "That fucking asshole!" Reed yelled. "I'm sorry." Jay said. "J..Jay it isn't your fault. It's mine. I..i need to go." My voice cracked, as tears started to spill out. I ran out of Chases house, ignoring their calls as I pulled out my cell, calling Charlie

"Char." "Hey Mal-Hey, hey, what's wrong?" She answered. "Can you come pick me up at Reeds?" "Yeah of course. I'll get your brothers." "No! Not yet. J..Just you." "Okay. Okay, I'm on my way." "Okay. Thank you, Charlie." I said before hanging up. I sat on the crib, bringing my knees to my chest as I sobbed.

Looking up when I heard the engine of Charlie's car coming up the road, "Malia are you okay?" She asked as she got out of her car. "N..No." I shook my head as she helped me up from the ground, "Chase and Jay caught Bayard cheating." I told her. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry." Charlie rubbed my back, I nodded, "I'm used to it." I shrugged. "No, it's not okay for him to do that to you." She told me as we both got in the car.

"Kyle cheated on me two times, and now Bayard cheated on me, Charlie." I said as I looked at her from the passenger seat. "I know." She placed her hand on my knee, giving it a comforting squeeze. "Let's go get some junk food." Charlie smiled softly at me before driving down the street.

+-+-+

Walking down the metal stairs of the bunker, seeing Dean and Sam sitting and talking at the table thing of the control room. "Hey, what's with all the food?" Sam asked Charlie and I, Dean turned in his chair. "Uhh.. I'm on my period." I said, lying. Charlie scoffed, "No, she's lying. Chase and Jay had caught Bayard cheating." Charlie said as she put the bags of food on the table.

"Charliee." I groaned out, "Son of a bitch." Dean mumbled.

"Wait, what happened for this to happened?" Sam asked.

"Bayard and I had a fight when Chase, Dean, and you were helping out with Reed. It was about Chase letting Raven go into the woods then it was about me siding with Chase, which I said that I wasn't and that I was just explaining how any one of us would go out in the woods if we didn't know or forgotten about what Wendigo mimicked sounds." I told him, tears starting to threaten spill.

Sam got up and pulled me into a hug, as Dean paced around the room and Charlie trying to calm him down. "Am I allowed to hurt him now, Mal?" Dean asked with a whine. I shook my head no, "It's no use. Plus Reed is probably taking care of him, knowing her." "Good." Sam said. "I'm gonna go watch some Brooklyn Nine-Nine in my room." I said getting out of Sam's arms and grabbing some junk food out of the bags.

"Do you want us to be there with you?" Charlie asked, "No. I wanna be by myself for a little bit." I told her with a small smile, "Alright. Just holler for us, if you need anything." Dean said. "Yeah." I nodded, giving two thumbs up before walking out of the room and down the hallway to my room.