[1.0] Wendigo

{Malia's POV:}

{Malia's POV:}

"Hey Mal." Bayard walked in my room. "Hey baby." I smiled as I looked away from my computer. "Watcha doing?" He asked, pointing to the screen. "I'm researching for a case. Well trying to find a case." I said looking at back at what I was doing. "Sounds boring. Come cuddle instead." Bayard said, pulling me away from my desk, "Someone's affectionate today." I said with a chuckle, getting up and pushed my chair back to its spot.

"Shut up. Can a guy just want love from his girlfriend these days?" He questioned, "Yes. I was just stating it." I laughed. He smiled as he leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed back, holding the back of his neck with one of my hands.

"Hey-OH MY GOD! LOCK THE DOOR WOULD YA?" Reed yelled. Sighing as Bayard and I pulled away from each other. "There's a thing called knocking!" I said as she turned around and walked away. "My innocent eyes!" She yelled again.

Bayard shook his head as I laughed, leaning into him. "I love you." I said looking up at him. "I love you too." He smiled lovingly at me and pecked my lips before we walked to the living room.

"What were you two doing in there?" Sam asked with his eyebrows raised. "Nothing. She was just being over dramatic." I said pointing to Reed. "I was not! My innocence has gone now." "Reed you are not innocent." Chase scoffed with laugh. "Okay. Time to wash out my ears from that comment." I said.

+-+

"Ahhh he's so fucking pretty." Reed mumbled as she was going through her phone. The three of us were in the library, Chase and Reed were on their phones as I was continuing researching for a case. "Who is?" Chase asked. "Uhh Rami Malek." "Of course." I nodded. Bayard had gone out to get us some food with my brothers.

"You find anything?" Reed asked me. "Nope not yet." I shook my head, resting my head on my hand as I scrolled through a boring article. "We are back with food!" Dean yelled, holding up a couple of boxes of pizza. "Thank god. I need food to keep up with my energy." I said getting up to the table where they set down the pizza.

"It's only like Three and you're tired?" Sam questioned. "Yeah. I haven't had coffee and with trying to find a case, it's draining the life out of me." I nodded. "Good thing I got you a Rockstar." Dean said as he pulled out an orange Rockstar energy drink.

"You are my favourite brother." I smiled as I grabbed the Rockstar from him. "And I'm not?" Sam joked placed his hand on his chest. "Yeah you're my favourite as well." I laughed.

+-+-+-+

"I finally found a fucking hunt!" I yelled, throwing my hands up over my head. "Dude, we're literally sitting in the same room as you. You don't have to yell." Chase said. "Bitch, I don't care. I finally fucking found a case." I smiled as Dean and Sam stood behind me. "So what's the hunt?" Dean asked.

"Apparently there's people disappearing in the woods, down in Denver, Colorado. I'm thinking it's our type of hunt. I have a couple of creatures on my mind." I said. "Didn't we have a Wendigo case down in Colorado, a few years back?" Dean asked Sam, "Yeah. Like back in two-thousand-five or six." Sam said with a nod. "Well shit." Dean mumbled.

"So? Do you guys wanna go on this hunt?" I asked with one of my eyebrows raised. "Yeah why not." Dean shrugged, "Yeah we can go." Sam nodded. "Yay." I smiled.

+-+-+
{Next Afternoon:}

Once we got to Denver, it was around three p.m and we had checked in the hotel. I was sitting in my brothers room at the table as I was going through the file about the vics on my laptop before printing it out and putting into a few tan folders.

"There's everything you need to know." I told Dean as I put the folders on the table and tapping it with my index finger. Sam nodded as he picked up one of the folders, same with Dean. "Awesome." Dean mumbled as he looked through the folder.

"Holy shit. You went all out on this." Reed chuckled as she looked through another folder as well. I smiled at her, "Thanks." "So what's the plan?" Sam asked looking up from the folder, "I was thinking that you and Dean could go talk with the police or the park ranger. Then Chase and Reed could go talk with the vics family and same with Bayard and I."

"Alright. Sammy, let's roll out." Dean said, patting Sams shoulder. "Autobots roll out!" Chase said with a smirk on his face. "Oh my god." Reed muttered as she pushed Chase out the door.

+-+-+

After talking with a few of the missing persons family, Bayard and I went back to the hotel. I pulled out my cell as it started to ring, seeing it was Sammy. "Hey, you two got anything?" Sam asked as I said hello, "Not really. The families weren't any help. The parents or siblings didn't know where Emily went, sooo we're fucked." I told him.

"Do you guys have anything?" I added. "Its definitely a Wendigo. Dean and I had the exact same hunt a couple years ago. It fits the description of our victims stories." "Well fuck. Okay, we're back at the hotel if you two are coming back?" "Yeah, we're coming back." Sam said. "Alright. I'll tell Chase and Reed to come back." I told him before we both hung up.

Dialing Reed's number, waiting for a few moments. Hanging up. "What?" Bayard asked, "She's not answering." "Try Chase's number then." Bayard said as he took off his shirt, "Mal stop staring and call Chase." He chuckled. "I wasn't....Shut up." I muttered as I typed in Chase's number.

Before I pressed call, Chase ran in the room. "Chase? You alright?" I asked in a worried tone. "Uh. Not really." He shook his head. "Where's Reed then?" Bayard asked, "Yeeaaahhh about that, I think she got captured by the Wendigo that Dean texted me about." Chase said. "Well, that's just fucking great." Bayard mumbled just as my brothers walked through the open door.

"What's great?" Dean asked, "Reed got captured by the Wendigo." Chase told the two. "You guys went into the woods?" Sam raised his eyebrows, "No only Reed! She heard something in the woods after we talked to Ms. Jackson. I tried stopping her but she insisted to go and check it out. So I waited, and then a couple minutes later, I heard a scream and ran the way I heard it. I saw nothing." Chase explained.

"Good job, Bud." Bayard said sarcastically, patting Chases shoulder. "Bayard, no." I shook my head, "No one is gonna being blaming Chase. Yes, he shouldn't have let Reed go on her own but one of us would've done that anyway if we didn't know what it was." I said, looking over the four guys.

"Thank you." Chase mumbled. "You're welcome." I nodded.

"So what are we gonna do?" Bayard asked as he sat down on one of the beds. "We kill the son of a bitch with fire." Dean said.

+-+-+