[0.6] Mistakes

{Malia's POV:}

{Malia's POV:}

Reed left to go get a duffel bag ready, that was an hour ago and Bayard had appeared in my room. "Hey." I smiled softly at him from the floor as I was on my phone. "You alright?" He asked me. "Not really. Nikki is captured by demons and I think Cameron is possessed or some shit. So my day is going well." I told him as he sat down in front of me, "Cameron? Possessed? What happened?"

"I don't know. Earlier when Reed left to go talk to Crowley, I left to go to the park with Hunter and I texted Cam to meet me at the park. He texted back saying that he's already there, which I thought he was with Nancy but when I got there, she wasn't there. I told him what was wrong and I was kinda mad at Nikki when she didn't even call or text to ask if I was alright." I said before continuing.

"The only time she called was today before I got off the cast. He said that I shouldn't be friends with her anymore and just cut her out of my life and shit. After he said that, I got a bad feeling from it. It just didn't feel like him."

"I can send Johnny to spy on Cam if you really think that he's possessed." Bayard suggested, "I don't know." I shrugged as I looked down at my fingers. Most of my nails had chipped nail polish on them, which I needed to fix soon. A few minutes of silence, I heard Sam yelling for me. Both Bayard and I got up and ran down towards the yelling, which was in the library.

Dean, Sam, Jack, and Cas were standing with Ruby's knife, holy water, and angel knives. Standing on the other side of the room was Cameron, with black eyes. Woo. Fun.