[0.5] Well Shit

{Malia's POV: Few Weeks Later:}

Getting up in the morning, taking a shower, being careful of my arm. After I got out, I dried off and got dressed in a tank top, a loose black and white flannel, jeans, and white converse. Letting Hunter out of his cage and picking him up, walking down to the kitchen. Placing Hunter on the ground before moving over to put food in his bowl. Smiling as he ate, I got up from the floor and made myself some oatmeal.

My phone started ringing, seeing that Nikki was calling me. "Hey, what's up?" "Nothing much. I just wanted to know what you're doing today." She told me. "Well soon, I'm getting my cast off. And then Ryan wants to hang out because he texted me seeing if I was busy today. So I might be hanging out with him, and if you want to join us, you can." I told her.

"Ryan? Wasn't he from our English and history class?" She asked, "Yeah." "I'll think about it." "Okay." "Hey Mals, you ready?" Sam asked as he walked in, rubbing his hands. I nodded, "I gotta go but I'll text you later, alright?" "Alright. Have fun." "I will. See ya." I said before hanging up and standing up and placing my bowl in the sink. "Let's go, Moose."

~
{Hospital:}

Sitting outside in the waiting room with Dean and Sam. Dean was pacing around the room as Sam was sitting beside me on my right. "Dean stop pacing around, you're gonna give me stress." I told Dean as I watched him go back and forth. "Sorry." Dean mumbled as he sat back down.

"Ms. Winchester." The nurse called out with a smile. "That's me." I said nodding as I stood up. "Come follow me." She waved for the three of us, which we did. I sat down on the bed as Dean and Sam sat on the chairs. She told us that the doctor will be in shortly. Getting out my phone, going on snapchat.

I took a picture of my cast, 'Getting this thing off today. Fucking finally.' then obviously using the dumb filters on my brothers. One of my friends, Sky texted me, saying that her and I should meet up soon and talk about life, which I replied saying yeah, we should.

"Sorry for the wait, Winchesters." Mr. Thompson (the doctor) came in with a apologetic smile. "It's alright, Doc." I smiled as he shook hands with Sam and then Dean. "So are we ready for this cast to come off?" "You have no idea." Dean said with a chuckle.

After, I don't know how many minutes of getting the cast off, I can finally use my left arm but Doctor Thompson said that I still have to use the sling if my arm hurts or some shit. "What do you guys want for lunch? I'm buying." Dean said as we walked up to Baby. "I either want Burger King or Taco Bell." "Burger King sounds good right now." Sam said. "Then Burger King it is. Get in the car."

~

Dean had went through the drive-thru and then going back to the bunker. Seeing Reed's car in the garage as I got out. "Isn't that Reed's car?" Dean asked, "Yeah it is." I nodded. Walking further into Bunker, to the war room, having a feeling that she was there. "Thank fuck you're here." Reed said in a hurried voice. I gave her a look, "What happened? You're all hurried voice all like, you're never like that." I said motioning to her.