[0.2] Hurt

{Malia's POV: New Orleans:}

Dropping my bag on the floor beside the hotel bed and laying on the bed. "If you're going to sleep then get changed into comfy clothes." Dean said walking into the room. "I am wearing comfy clothes." I said pointing to my sweater. "I can see that but you're still wearing jeans." "Uggghhh fine." I groaned, rolling off the bed and onto my feet. Grabbing my sweatpants out of my bag and then walking into the bathroom.

Fixing my fail messy bun before walking out and throwing my pants onto duffel bag as I laid down on the bed, getting under the covers and then going on my phone after plugging it in. It was around 10pm once we got here in New Orleans. Texting Cameron that I'm at the hotel before switching apps from messages to instagram.

Messaging another best friend, Reed, real name Raven. Reed has lots of older brothers, and I believe two younger brothers. I've talked to her two of her brothers, Jay and Bayard. She's talked to Sam and Dean as well. It's freaky because Reed is kinda like miniature Bobby and it's weird. Well it's mostly more Lore and shit, she's also a miniature Sam. I mean, other hunters that we know, say that I'm like a miniature Dean and half a Sam.

"Are you two hungry?" Dean asked Sam and I. "Yes, I would like some food and I wanna come with." I said getting up from the bed and getting on my converse. "I'm good, thanks." Sam said. "You sure you don't anything?" I asked. "Uhh Gatorade, I guess?" Sam shrugged. "Okay. If you text one of us, I swear to god, I'll skin you alive." I said. Dean and Sam laughed, "Sure you will."

~
{Next Morning:}

We walked down the streets of New Orleans, walking down to a diner. It was very early in the morning, the sun was just rising up in the sky. "Hey anklebiter, you with us?" Dean snapped his fingers in my face. "Huh? Oh yeah. Just thinking about some stuff." I shrugged as we walked into the diner.

"Thinking about you what?" Sam nudged me, a smirk growing on both of their faces. "Nothing, just this case. I'm worried that I'm going mess up." I told them, resting my elbows on the table as I rubbed my face with my hands.

"C'mon, Mal. You're great at hunting. You got more skill than the two of us combined. If it makes you feel any better, I can reach out to Reed and see if she can come out and help us." Dean told me. I nodded slightly, kinda made me feel better. The waitress walked up to our table, and introduced herself.