Tigers Curse!

Hey there :)! So this isnt an update but I do wanna tell y'all somethin! Okay, first of all, I have been reading this series called The Tigers Curse Series. Its amazing and y'all should read it. The first book is called Tigers Curse. Its about a 17 year old girl name Kelsey who meets a white tiger with cobalt blue eyes named Dhiren but Ren for short. I honestly am gonna have a hard time explaining it to you so im just gonna ask you to look it up on line!
The second book is Tigers Quest. Its also really amazing but Im still gonna have a hard time explaining it to you so if you're interested just look it up.
The third book is Tigers Voyage. Its my favorite book of the whole series. I absolutely love it. Still tho you're gonna have to look it up.
The fourth book is Tigers Destiny. Its also very good and at the end it has the feeling that the story is done, but its not just yet.
After Tigers Destiny, theres a book called Tigers Promise, but its just a filler book into the final book Tigers Dream comes out.

Please, if y'all love me, you will look up The Tigers Curse Series and read the bios. PLEASE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Bye, mujhe tumse pharhai. Which means I love you, in Hindi. Tehe xD