10

hello! I haven't updated my other story yet :( But because I want to update this one due to wickedrider98 flipping out.. Please comment and vote! Love youu ;)

_________________

Recap:

Erik kicked me in the stomach and I fell backwarrds into the sea. The deeper and deeper I got my world got darker and darker.

•••••

Dakotas POV

"Dakota!" Christine yelled as she waved a hand infront of my face. I blinked and realized i was in a dressing room. Wearing my wedding dress! It was all just a daydream..."You're not getting cold feet, are you?"

"No, Christine of course not," I said letting out a sigh. "Just...daydreaming,"

"Oh, well Erik will be here any second now, I have to go. Good luck," She said as she disappeared out of the room. Erik should be coming soon to walk me down the aisle. I'm so nervous, and that was a crazy dream!

****

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," The pastor said. Thomas leaned in and kissed me softly and I heard cheers and applause from everyone. We held hands and walked out.

"Dakota, that was so beautiful." My best friend Macy said as we walked into my dressing room. "And I just can't get over how beautiful you look," She said hugging me.

"Thank you, Macy. Your day will come, too, and I'll be right up there next to you,"

"Thanks, Dakota." She smiled and went off to mingle with the other ballet tarts. I'm a ballet tart as well. We work for a man by the name of Oscar Hamelstein, but we just call him Mr.Hamelstein.

I heard a soft knock on the door. "Come in!" I said loud enough so they could hear.

Christine emerged from the other side, "Hello!"

"Hello," I said gently. She took both my hands and faced me.

"You look so much like your mother in the face," She said as tears welled up in your eyes. "And like her, too. Look at you," She said letting go of my hands, stepping back on her left foot and motioning with her hands to my body, "Your a ballet tart! Just like your mother an I!"

I remembered how in the daydream Christine hated my mother. "You liked my mother, right?"

"Of course I did," She said shocked. "She was my very best friend."

"Just making sure,"

"Whose that?" She asked, pointing torwards Macy.

"Macy, my best friend, why?"

"She's like me for Meg. And Meg for me. You are almost living your mothers life," She said smiling.

"I never saw it that way," I said thinking about it in my head. "I wasn't their when you were young, and ballet tarts but I'll take your word for it." I said playfully and winked, causing us both to laugh a little.

"I must go, I will see you later, Dakota. Congratulations." and with that she was off. Thank god it was all just a simple daydream.