12

Hi, guys! Their isnt much to say but thank you for 1K on Learn to be Lonely! It means so much to me♥

Happy reading :}

Christines POV

Erik walked over to me as a tear fell and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Please, it was a accident-"

"An accident?!?" I shot up and turned to look at him. "I dont know how dumb you think I am, Mr. Destler, but I am certainly smarter than what you must be thinking! If you havent realized, you cant take someone on accident, you fool!" I had just walked in on Erik and some woman I have never seen before. And he was taking her!

"Christine, listen-"

"I will not listen! Are you insane?! I am repulsed! You need help, Erik. Get some," I remembered the wedding ring. "We are no longer married, either." His face showed sadness and pain. "Goodbye, Erik." I whispered and left the room.

"Wow that was amazing, Christine. " Dakota cooed. We did a play for Dakota and her husband as entertainment.

"Thank you, dear." I said sweetly to her. "Youve always been my favorite daughter. "

"Favorite? I am your only," She said giggling. "Right?"

"Of course, it was a joke," Erik said.

"Well, Thomas and I should be going now, have a wonderful day, love you." Dakota and Thomas rose.

"Actually, darling, I would like to speak to Christine, alone." Thomas said looking at me.

"Oh, well Erik and I will leave for a minute then," Dakota and Erik left swiftly.

"What is it, Tom?" I asked him.

"If anyone ever treats you like that, you let me know, ok? I am there for you, always."

"Thank you, Tom! Thats sweet but I think I have found someone I love and treats me nice,"

"Are you sure? If he ever hurts you, I'll kill him. "

"Thomas! I think you dont mean that, you should go now. " I went to push him out of the door.

"Wait, Christine," He said turning around. "I love you, Christine. And I care about you, more than I should-"

"You are married! To Dakota, my daughter. "

"Dakota isnt your real daughter, Christine. She told me,"

"Leave." I pushed him out and plopped down on the couch. Erik came in shortly after.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Its nothing, really. Just, um, lets sing?"

Christine, I love you.

I started to cry, and ran out of the room. Poor Dakota.