Chapter 5- Movie Night

**********

Gio's note: haha I forgot to mention on the first chapter that Tyler and Max are brothers okay :P so dont freak out when i say that they are brother later on in this chapter (:

************

Chapter 5- Movie Night

I woke up the next morning with Max by my side and with his arm around me. I turned around to face him, he looked so peaceful and without worries. I missed those nights, the one without having a nightmare every time I closed my eyes. I stayed there looking at him I knew I need to go get ready for class but I didn’t want to leave his arms, I felt protected.

“How long have you been staring at me and drooling over me?” I could see a smile forming on his lips as he said it. “Not long” I laughed and gave him a quick kiss. I got up and went to take a shower. As I walked in my room again Max was nowhere to be found so I used that time to get dressed.  I got my bag and headed downstairs, I saw max sitting on the couch watching TV. I went into the kitchen and served me a bowl of cereal; I made my way to the couch and sat next to him to eat my cereal. As I put my bowl on the table I snuggled close to Max. He leaned in and slowly started kissing me. I felt his lips against mine they were gentle yet they wanted more out of me.  I could tell he was really enjoying the kissing, but I felt different. It didn’t feel right; I was confused on why I didn’t feel the same way when he would kiss me. I felt strange being with him now.

I quickly got up and got my car keys, “see you at the movies?”  I asked. He gave me a confused face from breaking away from the kiss so quickly but catched on to what I said and nodded yes.  I said goodbye and went to my car. On the drive to class I had so many things running through my head. Why did I feel this way with Max? I got to class and there waiting for me is Kyle. He smiled at me and waved. My heart skipped a beat as I made my way towards him.

“Hey, was Max mad about yesterday?” I had forgotten about that.

“No he was just worried about me” I knew max was mad but I knew he just wanted to protect me. I thought about what happened yesterday and decided to tell Kyle. 

“Kyle, I need to tell you what happened yesterday….” He looked at me worried and signaled me to go on. As I told him about the letter and the roses I saw how mad he was.  “That bastard!!!” He slammed the table. He was about to say something when the professor walked in, late as usual.  After the class Kyle and I sat down on one of the benches to talk. It felt really good to be able to talk to someone.  He really made me laugh and for a moment I felt like I had no worries in my life. I lost track of time and suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm real tight. I panicked, and turned around to see Max he looked really mad.

“What are you doing Rose?” he questioned me with a firm voice. I stood up and said “hanging out with Kyle is that a problem?” He tightened his grip around my arm and pulled me towards him. He turned and got in Kyle’s face, “She is mine okay! SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE!”

I froze at the sound of those words, it wasn’t only the words that surprised me but his voice sounded so similar to HIS that it scared me. I started to shake as I thought that their voices sound alike, “What did you just say Max?” I asked loudly. He turned towards me looking angry ad as soon as his eyes so my scar his eyes widened.