Chapter 3- friends

*****************************

Chapter 3- friends

 The next days were a blur, I stayed in bed almost all day. I had a nightmare every night and it was the same one all the time, I didn’t even want to fall asleep anymore.  My mom and dad would come and check on me and try to cheer me up but nothing worked. I got my phone and saw I had 10 missed calls, most of them were from Max and the rest were other friends who had heard about what happened to me. I felt bad for ignoring Max these few days but I felt like I wasn’t myself anymore. I wasn’t pure anymore and it was all that bastards fault. It was five days after my attack and my mom came in my room to tell me to go downstairs. “Rose there’s a surprise for you downstairs so get dressed  and go down when you’re ready” She smiled at me and left me alone in my room. I sighed, I didn’t want to do anything couldn’t they see that? I put on a blue blouse and some jeans; I slipped on some flats and put my straight hair into a pony tail. I could hear voices coming from downstairs. “Well Rose this is it you gotta go down now.” I told myself looking in the mirror.

I slowly made my way down and as soon as I reached the bottom someone came straight at me and hugged me. “Rose, oh my gosh I’ve been worried sick about you! How are you?  why didn’t you call me you know that’s why we’re best friends” I turned and looked at my best friend Annie, I hugged her and told her I was sorry. She gave me a genuine smile and sat down on the couch. Next to hug me was Max, I felt so bad for ignoring him because he has always been there for me and this is how I acted with him now. “Sorry Max, I know I didn’t call you.. I just didn’t have the strength within me to do so.”  He hugged me tighter “Babe don’t worry I understand, I love you and that’s never gonna change” I smiled and knew that no matter what he will hold my hand through the toughest times. “Don’t wanna have her all for yourself now do you Max?” I turned and there was my other best friend Tyler. “She is my girlfriend Tyler haha but I’ll let you steal her for a bit.” Max let go of me and Tyler came in for a hug “Awww Rosie poo how I’ve missed you” “ Missed you too Tyler” I really did, I missed the company of all my friends, I had locked myself in my room and I left everyone worried about me.

Some other friends were there too, Clary hugged me and started crying which made me want to cry but I had to hold it in. Tyler came and took her to the kitchen, guess he noticed how hard it was not to cry. Mike came and got me in a tight hug . I was happy to be surrounded by my close friends. I was sitting in the couch, Annie was sitting on the left of me and Max was sitting on my right. Tyler was leaning against the chimney and Clary was sitting next to him, Mike was on the chair close to the door. We were all talking and they were catching me up on small things that I’ve missed on. We were in middle conversation when Tyler had an idea, “We should go to the movies tomorrow night, you know to distract yourself Rose”  I thought about it “Yeah it be nice to go out and get some fresh air.” Max got my hand and said” I won’t let you leave my sight okay babe I’ll take care of you” Everyone smiled and agreed with him. I felt protected.  “Okay we can go tomorrow” I agreed and everyone has happy.

We were all talking and so I pulled my best friend away and went to the kitchen. “Annie, you think you can spend the night today?” Annie smiled “Of course! Actually I had already asked my mom for permission haha I was about to ask you that.” We walked back into the living room and Mike was saying goodbye to everyone. 

Eventually everyone started leaving. Tyler got up and hugged me to say goodbye, I noticed he was starring at my neck. He traced the mark “Mine” with his fingers, he looked at me with sad eyes. He kissed me on the forehead like he always does; he has always been like a brother to me. “We’ll catch him ok Rosie Poo I promise little sister” I smiled I knew he would always take care of me like a brother would. He got in his car and drove off. Last one to leave was Max, He gave me a big hug and a kiss on the check. “I’ll be back tomorrow to check up on you okay baby”

“okay” I loved him so much and I couldn’t deny the way he always made me feel. He waved goodbye and left. “So you want to go to your room and watch a movie or talk?” Annie told me from the stairs. I laughed and went towards the stairs. “You know what were going to do haha you always get your way and watch A Walk to Remember” She smiled and walked towards my room. We watched the movie and I slowly fell asleep.

****

I was awoken by someone shaking me forcefully, I could tell it was still night. I saw Annie looking at me with a worried expression. “Rose are you okay? You kept on screaming in your sleep”  I sighed, once again I had my nightmare, I told Annie about it and I started to cry. Annie hugged me, “sssh its okay it’s all over now” I couldn’t ask for a better friend, she was always there for me. “Thanks” I said. I knew I had to get some rest because tomorrow I had to figure out why HIS voice was so familiar to me.

*************************

Gio's note: Hey guys thanks for reading my story :D haha well i just wanted to say if you can please vote and comment so I know what needs to get fixed. Thanks guys :D <3