Chapter 19 - Gone

***************

Gio's Note: Heeyy, i know i updated super late but i was REALLY busy and my lap top wasn't working so it wouldn't let me post it. :/ Anyways, i put a video on the side, i really like that song :P  I hope you enjoy this chapter and I promose to upload the next one fast :) VOTE & COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ;)

********************

Chapter 19: Gone

Kyle’s POV

The pain. It was so excruciating; it spread from my hand all the way to my upper arm. I couldn’t contain the pain inside me; I wanted to scream and let it all out, but I knew I couldn’t do that. The darkness and silence surrounded me letting me know that HE wasn’t here. I had finally freed my hand from the cuffs HE had put on me. I had to break my wrist in order to squeeze through. The pain was agonizing but it had to be done. I stretched myself to try to reach the table next to me. I could see the key; I was so close, yet so far. As I tried to grab the key; my wrist hurt more, reminding me how bad of a condition it was in.

The tip of my fingertips brushed the key making it move farther away from me.

“SHIT!” I yelled out.

I finally reached the key. It stung as I held the key in my broken hand. I quickly unlocked the cuff and released my other hand. I winced as I accidently bumped into the wall with my broken hand. The loud noise coming from the entrance made me stop what I was doing and sitting back down. I saw HIM stride in here with confidence.

“Hello Kyle; I would say it’s nice seeing you, but it’s not.”

“That makes two of us”

“Well Rose is all down for not finding you so I thought I would make her happy and just let her find your body. Maybe she’ll find it in the river; I don’t know, I’ll think of something”

HE walked closer towards me with a knife in HIS hand. He chuckled as he moved towards me. I knew I had to make my move quick but I had to wait for the perfect moment.

“Don’t worry Kyle I’ll tell Rose that you loved her very much. Too bad she doesn’t feel the same, huh. Sucks to be you.”

“Shut up and get it over with” I said calmly.

He came closer to me with knife ready to strike into my chest. Everything happened so fast I don’t know how I was able to move with such speed. I punched the knife out of his hand and punched his face. He stumbled back and the knife went flying across the room.

He lay on the concrete floor and I quickly made my way towards the door. That was my mistake, turning my back on him. I never saw it coming; the chair hitting me from the back. I collapsed to the floor; it had been a bad swing to my head. I felt my head and my back throbbing in pain.

“YOU MOTHER F*****R!” I heard him yell at me.

I felt dizzy, I tried getting up but my body wouldn’t respond to me. I saw him walk towards the other end of the room and get the knife.

“I’M GONNA MAKE SURE YOUR DEATH IS SLOW AND PAINFUL!”  HE screamed.

I saw HIM hovering over me. I felt an agonizing pain in my leg. HE stabbed me, and I hurt like hell! I quickly kicked him with my other leg, and he fell back. I slowly got up regaining my balance and punched in the stomach. He cried out in pain.

He quickly knocked me off my feet and started punching me. I responded with all the force I had within me. I tried getting the upper hand but he was stronger, I couldn’t fight anymore. My whole body was screaming at me to surrender, to let go of all the pain I had. Then Rose came into my mind, and that must have done it because I pushed him off and attacked him with everything I had. I got the chair that he had hit me with and slammed it right on his head.