Chapter 28- Fear

***************************

Gio's Note: I just want to say sorry for taking so long. I was really busy and had problems with my laptop :S I really hope you all enjoy the chapter. Thank you for all of your support! You all make my day with your AMAZING comments! :D This is NOT the end, there is still 2 chapters left :P VOTE&COMMENT! ENJOY

**************************

Chapter 28- Fear

Rose’s POV

I tried screaming but the cloth Max forced into my mouth silenced me. Panic filled me; I thought I was surely going to die tonight. I kicked and kicked but nothing I did seem to loosen the grip he had on me. It only caused him to grip me tighter; he hushed me trying to keep me from making too much noise.

“Rose, don’t make a sound” He whispered, “I promise I won’t hurt you”

I wanted to trust him and believe that he wouldn’t but I well knew what he was capable of. I didn’t give up, I fought and fought; I guess it just wasn’t enough. I felt my body grow weak with each second that passed by; I could tell he wasn’t going to loosen his grip. I started to shake, why was he doing this?

“Ssssh” He hushed me. I started feeling dizzy; did he put something on this cloth? Everything started to spin, I felt like I could barely send messages to my body to react. I commanded my body to keep on kicking but it didn’t seem to react.  I felt my body go limp yet I could still register my surroundings.

I felt my body being moved, Max was caring me down the stairs. I felt frustration while we passed Kyle and I couldn’t do a thing to wake him up. I was paralyzed, I hated how I couldn’t do a thing but accept my fate. I mentally told Kyle how much I cared for him, this will probably the last time I will see him.  

Max opened the door and quietly carried me to the side. My breaths quickened as he laid me down, I saw that the bushes were covering me. I could see from the corner of my eye that Max was crouched down next to my car. I saw his take out a knife and puncture the tire. He slowly and quietly did it to all the tires of each car.

I tried to make a sound or a movement, anything to get the officer’s attention. I saw Max slowly move towards the police car, I whimpered trying to warn the officer; but he was dozing off to sleep. I tried with everything I had within me to move something but miserably failed. Max quickly stabbed the tires of the car, and quietly moved back to where I was.

I felt the pressure of his hands on my body, making me go into panic mode. I felt him pick me up and as soon as I was on his shoulders he started running down the street. I saw as the police car looked smaller and smaller as he ran. I lost all hope.

Then suddenly the police car door flung open and the officer stepped out. “Hey! Stop right there!” He shouted and pointed his gun towards us. He cursed because he didn’t have a clear shot and he was quickly getting away. I heard a car door open and as he shoved me inside I saw the officer get into the car and heard the engine turn on. I felt a tear roll down as when head off into the night, I knew he couldn’t follow us.

I don’t know how long we drove for, but the clock in the car said it was 2:56 a.m. My senses were slowly coming back to me; I could wiggle my fingers. I tried to hide it; I didn’t want him to know that I was getting my movement back.