AFYL Part 22

Spare me with typos. Sorry for using bad words in this update. The story demanded. If you don't like reading bad words, just ignore this update.

Awaiting your comments.

Part 22(Last)

Khushi took deep breath, getting ready to go out of the car, which Shyam sent for her. She looked around her surroundings to get a glimpse of Akash or Arnav. But she couldn't get any. She gulped hard and stepped out from the car, praying to God to support them in saving baby.

“This way ma'am” the driver showed her the way.

Nodding her head Khushi followed the driver towards the old building. She kept glances around her to find Akash or Arnav.

:

“Damn it! She is worried and nervous and you are stopping me from going to her” Arnav hissed on the inspector, who along with akash and Arnav stood behind the tree

“That’s because, I don’t want to take any risk with Ms. Khushi’s life. You should keep in mind that Shyam is not only a criminal lawyer but criminal himself” Inspector replied angrily.

When Shyam said he will send a car for Khushi, Arnav decided to go to the place where Akash is waiting with few police men. He don’t want to take any risk about Khushi’s safety and he don’t trust anyone in this matter, not even Akash. So after lot of arguments, he left to the place. Now seeing nervous, worried and scared Khushi going alone inside the building, his heart pained. She is risking her life for his family’s happiness, for his family member, for the baby who doesn’t have any relation with her, for the baby whom she considers her family, for the baby whom she thinks her man. A small sad smile occupied his lips. He closed his eyes to pray her goddess to keep Khushi safe.

:

“This way” driver took Khushi through corridor.

Khushi’s heartbeat raising second by second. She is constantly praying for the success. She wish Arnav to be with her.

“Welcome Khushi ji… welcome…” Shyam stepped forward towards her to welcome her, throwing the knife and apple, which he was cutting and eating aside.

Khushi stepped back to maintain gap between them

“It’s okay Khushi ji… don’t worry, I will not force you for anything” he winked at her.

“Where is the baby?” Khushi came to the point straight.

“Why hurry Khushi? Let’s sit and talk for sometime. What’s the need to bring that baby here between us when we talk some personal matters? Oh… I got it… you want to settle that matter fast then we can enjoy ourselves, right? Okay…” he laughed shamelessly and ordered his man to bring the baby

“How can you shyam ji? How can you do this to the baby? He is just few days old! How can you be this ruthless?” Khushi couldn't stop herself from asking.

“Why are you feeling sad for that baby? Don’t Khushi Ji. If you remain this innocent and good, people will take you for granted. And there is a chance for people to betray you and use you for their own reasons” he sneered

“Just like you did, isn’t it Shyam ji?” Khushi retorted “Nevermind, I’m not here to talk all these things and I don’t want anyone’s suggestion. I came here for the baby… where is he?” Khushi looked around eagerly to see one of Shyam's men bringing the baby. Khushi rushed towards him and about to take him in her hands, but was stopped seeing Shyam between them