AFYL Part 11

Part 11 ( almost 4000 words )

||_NO_PROOF_READ_||_||_NOT_A_SINGLE_WORD_||

"Pheww..." Akash sighed and leaned on sofa. He rubbed his eyes with his palms and kept his face in his hands feeling relaxed

"What happened Bhai? Are you okay?" Khushi asked him

"Perfectly okay... just getting relaxed after lot of tension" Akash shook his head smiling slightly

"Tension? Is it about Shyam? Don't worry bhai... you no need to worry about that. I will take care of that issue along with Arnav ji. You just relax okay? Everything will be fine" Khushi hurriedly tried to assure him.

Akash looked at his 'just born' baby sister with astonishment. Then he shook his head knowing that the girl sitting beside him is Khushi, who can do anything for her loved one's happiness. She can never push or pull her people in any danger. She will stand before them to try to save them. This is what she is trying to do now. But the thing which is making him dumbfounded is, her accepting him as her brother and safeguarding him. He smiled at her

"No Khushi... I'm not tensed about Shyam. I was tensed about your reaction. I was tensed thinking whether you will accept me as your brother or not. When I told bhai about us, he said..."

"I knew it... I knew it... I'm not going to leave that Laad Governor... how can he make you tensed? How can he scare you like that? Let him come, I will show him. This can't happen all the time" Khushi didn't listen anything Akash going to say "how can he say that I don't like you? How can he scare you saying I won't agree for this relation? I'm not going to leave him... why didn't he and jiji coming still? Why are they taking so much time? What are they talking? I can't even walk into that damn conference room... if I do, then he will turn into rakshas. Devi Mayya... raksha karna..." Khushi paced in the room.

Akash looked at Khushi. He felt proud seeing her ways of dealing things. He knew her well by now. She is trying to make everything light with her blabber. Just like assuring her own self. He knows how much worried she is getting with this Shyam thing. The tension and worry is clear on her face. One second she is looking at the clock on the wall and next second at the door, and next second again at the clock. He doesn't like the sad or worried look on her face. He looked at her thinking how much she is bearing in this young age. Even though she is 21, just 4 and 5 years younger than him and his bhai, she is a kid from her heart. She never knew the cruelty of this world. She sees only good in everyone. That is the main reason she is in this condition seeing the cruel nature of their so called jijaji. She is scared from inside. She is just keeping strong face not to make others worry. He flinched thinking how much innocent she is, how much she is thinking about others. He looked at her with pain in his eyes.

"I don't know what Arnav ji is talking with jiji, this long. Hope that Laad Governor is not scaring poor jiji" she muttered. She looked at Akash, who sat on the sofa and looking at her. "Um... bhai... don't worry, everything will be fine. Once jiji and Arnav ji comes, we will discuss and decide what to do, okay? Don't worry... we will make things okay" she sat beside him and held his shoulder.

"First you relax... here drink this water" he gave water to her, which she drank hurriedly. She don't know why, but she is getting tensed. Her heart is beating rapidly. "Why are you worrying much Khushi. Relax, as you said, we will work on this. Bhai and I know so many people in police department and we can take their help. Don't worry... relax" he patted her head.

Khushi took the glass and gulped the water. Sudden tears formed in her eyes

"Why aren't they coming still? What are they talking? I'm getting unknown fear Bhai! Everything will be fine, right?" She asked