AFYL Part 18

NO PROOF READ

SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

Part 18:

"Come in" said Arnav after hearing the knock on the door.

"Arnav bhaiyya, Nani ji is asking you to come down... immediately" said HP hesitatingly

Arnav looked at him. Sighing, he stood from the recliner and walked towards downstairs. He knew what questions he is going to face. And he is ready to tell everything. After seeing Shyam in hospital, he is not willing to make this more late. He wants that person out of their lives as soon as possible.

"Nani" called Arnav

"Explain about Payal's words. What did she mean about her words and why did you ask forgiveness from her?" Nani asked with no nonsense tone.

Sighing deeply, Arnav sat beside Anjali. He looked at Akash, who nodded his head and sat beside Nani.

"Di, your doubts about jijaji are correct"

"Chote" tears rolled down from her eyes. Anjali felt weak suddenly hearing about her husband. Even though somewhere she has doubts, she is praying to god to let her doubts be doubts. But knowing her doubts are correct, she felt suddenly grief engulfing her.

"He don't deserve your tears Di. Please" Arnav shook his head and wiped her tears.

"Chote?" Nani questioned

Nodding his head, Arnav explained everything to his family, right from his first meeting with Khushi to the minute Khushi and Payal left from their house some time back. He told everything including he asking his PA to release tapes, their fights, his anger, his punishment to her, Khushi's revelation about Shyam, his conversations with Khushi's family, everything. Everyone looked at Arnav with shocked expression.

"Arnav, do you know what you are talking about? Is this any kind of joke?" asked Manorama

"I wish this is a kind of joke Mami. But unfortunately it is not. Whatever I said is true" said Arnav

"How can you Chote? How can you behave like a monster? How can you do that to a girl? What if something happened to her respect? Why can't you just trust people? Why are you like this?" Nani cried in helplessness

"I'm sorry Nani. I'm terribly sorry. I know I did mistake, I'm sorry" Arnav said

"Your sorry will not help Chote. You know, you know how it feels when baraat goes away leaving the bride. You know how the bride's family feels. You know how much pain it causes. But still you didn't listen to Khushi that time? How can you Chote? Didn't we experienced that pain? Didn't you see how much shattered I'm? How can you Chote?" Anjali asked

"I know whatever I say now, will not justify my actions. But that time, when Khushi asked me how I feel if my sister's wedding gets called off, I completely lost my sanity. I became mad on her. I hated her when she reminded me that pain we went through. I didn't trust her. I thought she was making some story to escape. So, I kept her in room for hours not sending her out. I wish I was more sane that time. I'm sorry Di, Nani and Mami"

"Let's talk about Khushi later. Now we need to talk about jijaji" Akash said, not able to imagine Khushi's pain. And he knew that his brother is regretting his deeds. So, there is no need to dwell on past

Suddenly everyone became silent. Reality dawned upon them. Everyone sat in their places without saying anything. They looked at Anjali, to see her deep in thoughts.

"Di" called Arnav

"I am ok Chote. Don't worry... till now I have my doubts about his behaviour. But after seeing him at the hospital my doubts are confirmed. Seeing him behaving weird I understand that he is not the person who he presents himself before us. I know this is not the way to tell you all about my doubts but I have my doubt about his frequent trips in the name of his official tours. When I heard Khushi's would be name was Shyam, I kept observing your jijaji. Whenever Khushi comes to our home he used to tell something or other reason and gets out of the house. And when me and Mami saw him at Laxmi Nagar, I knew, my heart knows about his double minded personality. Yesterday when he tried to grab my son, I pleaded him to not to take the baby from me. But he was adamant to take the baby. I was scared chote, I am scared. Please do something, I don't want him in my life anymore. After receiving and experiencing so much respect and love from this family he dared to mislead us, to betray us. We gave him everything he can ask for. He took our love and affection towards him as helplessness. Let's show him what Raizada can do. But I am worried for Khushi Chote. Yesterday when he came to hospital I saw a dangerous glint in his eyes. I am sure he will do anything to get what he wants. As much as I know him he is very determined to get his way. I just don't want him in my life anymore Chote please do something"