AFYL Part 2

If you don't like my work, or not going to respond (either comment or vote) then please stop following me. It's really painful to wait for response.

||_No_Proof_Read_|| __ ||_Not_A_Single_Word_||

::::|||||||||||||||||::::

Part 2

"Yes Khushi... Shyam Ji is here only. Should I call him? Do you want to talk with him?" asked Payal.

"Yes Jiji. I need to talk with him about some work. But don't tell buaji. And jiji I need one favour from you, now you disconnect the call but don't put the receiver correctly."

"Khushi are you mad? If I don't keep receiver correctly how can we get calls?" Payal never understand her baby sister's craziness. Something always runs in her mind. Payal shook her head in both amazement and amusement

"Jiji... please do what I say" shouted irritated Khushi.

"Ok... Ok... I'm keeping now" said Payal while disconnecting the call, hoping that her sister won't do anything crazy

After confirming that Payal did what she said; she showed her mobile to Arnav and "Can you recognize your jijaji's mobile number" saying this she called Shyam's mobile number. While it is ringing she kept her mobile in speaker mode. Her expression is determined. She will prove herself... she will prove the wrong.

"Hello... Khushi Ji... what happened? Just two hours back you left the house. Then why are you calling me? Is everything ok there?" came the voice

Arnav is hell shocked by hearing his jijaji's voice.

"Haa... everything is fine Shyam Ji... I just want to talk with bua Ji. But, I think the landline is engaged. So, I called you. Sorry, if I disturbed you."

"Oh... it is absolutely ok Khushi Ji. Anyway I'm also wanted to talk with you. About what bua Ji said in the morning?"

"What Shyam Ji? I don't understand what you are saying!"

Shyam is surprised little bit with Khushi's question. He shrugged his thoughts thinking maybe she is in some tension. So, he again said "Nothing Khushi Ji, I'm just talking about our marriage. Bua Ji is telling me that after 10 days, I mean next day of Diwali is really auspicious day for our engagement it seems. She asked me whether that day is ok with me or not and to convince you. I said I have no problem. Then I just want to talk with you about this."

Meanwhile Arnav tried Shyam's number from his phone. But he received engage tone.

Now Khushi is hell angry on this man. She wants to kill this idiot. But she controlled her anger and said in a soft voice but in firm voice "Shyam Ji I already told my opinion in the morning. I'm not ready to marry you. That's final. Actually I called you to talk with bua Ji. But now, maybe I won't be able to talk with her for what she did. I will call her later. Sorry to disturb you" with that she disconnected the call and turned to Arnav, who is completely in shock.

"Do you trust me at least now?"

Arnav couldn't take this. He suddenly fell on the bed like a he lost his life. Khushi immediately ran to him to support him. She went to side table and pours some water from jug into glass and made Arnav to drink water. She knows how he is feeling now.

Arnav, who is unable to think anything, who is unable to understand anything, having Anjali's smiling face in front of him. He is seeing all the times he, his family and his Di spent with Shyam. He is seeing all the times they spent happily together. He is really feeling clueless and helpless. His reel of thoughts got disturbed by a soft touch on his shoulder. He turned to see tensed Khushi. He held her hand and made her sit on bed and knelt down before her and asked "What is all these Khushi? What is happening here? May I know what is going on? And from when did you know jijaji? And from when is he staying at your home?"