Back in L.A

Luke's POV

"We are home!", yelled Michael coming in from the garage.

I hear footsteps and next thing we know two crazy pregnant woman come running down the hallway grasping onto their loves.

Sabrina grasp on to Mikey and wraps her legs, as hard as she can, and kisses him passionately.

Viviannane comes chasing towards me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"I missed you so much.", Viviannane said only so I could hear it.

"I missed you too.", I say. I tilt her chin up and kiss her passionately. I pick her up bridal style and take her back to her room. She gained weight ever since I left and that wasn't too long.

I plotted her down on her bed and put my duffel bag on the ground near the bathroom door.

"How many months now?", I ask.

"Thursday will be 5 months.", she says happily.

I couldn't help but smile. In almost 4 months I will see my baby. Our baby.

"Come on, let me take you out for some ice cream.", I say grabbing her hand.

"Fine.", she says smirking at me.

~~

"I'll have a cotton candy sorbet ice cream, pretty please.", Viviannane says to the ice cream grandpa.

"Ok. The total is $7.87.", the man said. I was about to grab my wallet from my back pocket when I realized I forgot it.

"Did you forget your wallet sir?", asked the man. V laughs.

"It's fine. I have mine.", Viviannane states. She grabs out her small coin bag and seashells fall out.

"Ha! Where did you go this week?", I ask laughing under my breath.

"Sorry. Here.", Viviannane says handing the grandpa a $10 bill. "Keep the change.", she says smiling at him.

We grab our ice creams and walk over down the boardwalk to the beach. We sat in the sand looking at the ocean and what looks like, the sun getting dipped into the blue sea water.

"Why did you have so many seashells in your coin-wallet-purse? Stupid woman words!", I said.

She laughs. God I love her laugh. "I wanted them for the baby's room.", she says staring into the sun. Her smile and laugh turned into complete sadness.

"Hey. What's wrong?", I ask.

"I just wanted something for she or he to remember about me.", she says emphasizing the or. "Cause I won't be here.", she says under her breath but I managed to hear it.

"Hey! Don't say that. You will live. I promise you.", I say.

"But promises are meant to be broken."

I really didn't know what else to say. I guess I didn't have the right words. I leaned to kiss her but a lens camera got in between.

Shit. Paparazzi.

Is it true about everything between you and Nick?

Did you get pregnant?

Did you have an abortion?

Were you really only 13?

All those questions were being asked right to our; Viviannane's face. I pick up V's hand and we walk away from the crazy Los Angles people. They still followed for about 5 mins but gave up after we were near our gate enterance to Viviannane's house.

I held hold of her hand and led her inside from the front door. I knowledged the boys and Sabrina on couch but didn't stay around. I walked back to Viviannane's room and locked the door behind her.

She had this big grin on her face like she knew what I was about to do. And she was correct. I grab her face and cup my hands around them. I connect my lips against her and we move in sync. I keep on hold of her and somehow us both manage to get to the bed. I kiss her passionately like in the movie and wrap my left arm around her baby bump and waist and my right arm still cupped on to her face. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kept in motion. It was amazing.

"I love you Luke.", I heard V say.

"I love you more.", I say out of breath.

We removed our lips and Viviannane's head laid on my stomach. It was the right moment for so many things but one thing that has been on my mind was Nick. I literally was face to face with him two days ago and Viviannane has the right to know. She wasn't a social media type of person so I doubt she would ever find out that the fact that Nick is out of jail.

"Hey V?", I ask calmly.

"Yea?"

"Um, when we were at one of the radio stations, I saw, uh.. Nick.", I say.

She sighed. Viviannane sat up and looked at me. "Why was he there?"

"I have no idea.. He told me he got bailed out.. That's all I know.", I say but then it hit me that he also threatened me; us.

Viviannane stayed quiet and content. I keep my mind on thought of either telling V on the threatening part.

"There's more isn't there?", she asked. "I can tell by your face right now."

"Um,", I started. I was gonna regret this. It just didn't feel right. "He also said to watch out for him. He said he is coming for you.. And the baby."

She laughs nervously. "Well then. Let's move."

"Where would we move? I mean he can find out in a heartbeat. Especially here in Los Angles.", I stated.

"No. Not here in L.A, or California at all.", Viviannane says keeping her eyes focused on the pillow in front of her.

I sit up and I make eye contact with her. "Then where V?"

"Australia."

A/N: Hi!! So yeah I updated!! Had major writers block!

So yeah! Whatcha thinking about this chapter?

Comment!!

410+ reads!! Thank you so much!!

I dedicate this to @weyhey_itslouis cause he read every chapter and liked every single one of them! Go search him up! I abouslty love his books!!

Read my new Calum Hood fanfic!

And also my blog of- DUH DUH DUH-- 5SOS

THANK YOU!

Bye Loves!

5⃣🆘