Chapter 12- I have cancer..

Viviannane's POV

{This will be a little long.. :)}

Group Chat

M- Guess what.

A- What.

M- Ashton, where are the other boys?

L- We are here. Both me and Calum.

V- I am here with Cambrie. :) Haha.

L- ;)

C- Show your affection somewhere else Luke.

V- I love you so much Luke. Tonight. You and Me. :*

L- Tots :D

M- okkkkkk

A- What is it Mikey?

M- I AM GONNA BE A FATHER

A- Really??

M- Yep. Sabrina just told me like an hour ago.

L- Congrats punk rock.

C- Yeah, congrats.

A- Looks like your pick up line worked with Sabrina.

V- ASHTON.

M- Hahahaha.. I will be home tomorrow morning. V when are you coming home????????

V- Probably tomorrow.

C- Miss you.

V- Miss ya too CalPal

L- I am going to sleep. Night.

C, A, M, V- Night.

I lay there in the hospital bed. Sabrina is pregnant.

"Who exactly is this Sabrina girl?", asks Cambrie.

"Michael has known her for a long time. Childhood friends.", I say.

"She sounds cool. We should like take her to lunch. She is part of the family now right?"

"Yep.", I say falling asleep.

"Night V."

"Night Cam."

The next morning I wake up at 6, in two hours, I will be able to go home. Yes. I was super excited. I watched the doctors for the next two hours and wait till they wheel me out. But then I remember that today is the last day that I can tell them. About me. About the fact I have cancer.

(A/N- It might seem the treatments aren't hurting but they are. FYI. I know, I am like not explaining it well enough when it comes to hospital stuff)

Luke's POV

I wake up early by Ashton taking a Instagram video. I make myself a coffee

and watch tv. I missed V. We would always sit on the couch and cuddle every night and every morning. And we haven't done that in a week. I offer Ashton if he would want to come with me to Bobs Coffee Shop while the others were sleeping.

We were at the coffee shop sitting at a table.

"What's up man?", he asks.

"Nothing. Just thinking about V."

"What, exactly?"

"I don't know. I just miss her. Haven't seen her all week, she hasn't been like in her own home and she just seems different.", I say. And I knew the answers. It's the month that her dad died. She was always different in the month of July.