Chapter 18- Nick

Viviannane's POV

The next day Sabrina offered to take me out for Lunch and I agreed. 5 sauce had a couple interviews on NY, so today they just packed all day.

Sabrina and I decided to just keep at norm and went to Nandos Mexican Reaturnat. That was our place to always eat. After a couple of minutes of waiting to be seated, we sat near the big window that showed the beach in a beautiful way.

--

Luke's POV

(2 days later)

We were just landing in New York and I was so excited. But at the same time, I couldn't stop thinking and worrying about Viviannane. At first, I didn't even want to come to NY unless V came with me. I just didn't want to miss anything. I was truly worried about her.

When we were on NY ground, I pulled out my phone to tell V that I am safe and here.

L- Landed safe and sound.

V- Ok. Love you. Keep me updated on everything.

L- Ok, how are you?

V- I am fine. :D Go with boys! Don't worry about me! Love you Lukey.

L- I just worry but ok. Love you more.

I catch up with the boys and we get into the car and head to the radio stations and everywhere.

--

After the radio interview was over, I had to go pee so I headed out of the box area and went to the bathroom. As I was unzipping my pants and I hear a voice.

"Luke, right?" I look over to see who is saying it and who I see is unbearable.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I say. "You are supposed to be in fuckin jail!"

"I got bailed out Lucas.", he says with a grin on his face and a voice so calm and so bland.

"What are you doing here?", I say. I just couldn't believe it. Nick was a foot away from me. The one who I despised, everyone despised. The one who took Viviannane's vigrinty; forced to let that be taken away. The one who hurt her so bad. He should be fuckin dead.

"I have to go back to my job. But tell Viviannane I say hello.", he says opening the door. I grab his shoulder and yank him around.

"Why are you really here?", I say. Nick was off. He was different from his brother, from humanity.

"Watch out for me Luke. I wouldn't let Viviannane out of your sight. Or the baby. I am like a black widow.", Nick says with a smirk. My stomach dropped. He just threatened me, Viviannane, my family.

I was taken back but I had to pull myself together, at least till tomorrow.

What

The

Fuck.

A/N: Yikes. Nick is back.

330+ reads!!! Let's try to get it to 400!!!

Thank you so much!!

Tell me what you think, what do you think will happen??

I am created a 5sos book where I just kind of 'spill' my thoughts on here so yeah. It's called..

"Lets Talk about 5SOS, let's not."

Comment!

Like!

Follow!

Bye Loves ❤️