Chapter 16- Fate

Viviannane's POV

Luke decided to drive me to the treatment center but I forced him to not come in. Sabrina decided to come around lunch time and bring me food.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in? I really don't mind.", Luke said.

"No. Enjoy your day. I love you.", I say.

"Love you too. Keep me updated on everything.", he said.

"Ok.", I say closing the car door. I head inside to the receptionist desk and sign in.

--

Luke's POV

I drove off out of the parking lot of hospital thing and headed home. I get a call and it's from my mom.

"Hey.", I say.

"Hey. When were you gonna tell me about ViVi being pregnant?!"

"I just found out myself yesterday mid- morning mum."

"Still. Soo I guess I am gonna be a grandma?!", Liz said happily.

"Yes mum, you are gonna be a grandma.", I say.

"Ah! But Luke, I am still upset about you not waiting till marriage.", she said in a strict tone.

"I know. But mum. I have known her since 12, you practically raised her at the age of 13. It's not like she is some hooker of the street.", I say laughing under my breath.

"Ok. Enough. Just you boys. I tell you what. You take their V card, say you love them and leave them. And you are not gonna do that to Viviannane. Understand Lucas?"

"Yes mum.", I say. "I have to go now. But I will keep you updated on her health and show you pics of the baby when we get them. Love you.", I say.

"Ok. Love you too Luke. Be safe.", she says hanging up.

--

"Hey.", Calum says at barstool eating a quesadilla.

"Hi.", I say putting the keys on the hook. "Where is everyone else?"

"Michael and Sabrina went out for breakfast and Ashton went to the market to get some esstianals."

"Oh ok.", I say.

"Luke, are you gonna tell V that most likely we were the ones who told the world about V and Nick?"

"I really want to but have you seen her lately? She has been so happy and jolly and giddy and I just feel like if I say anything she is go back to the girl who sleeps the whole day off."

"Yeah.", Calum says with cheese in his mouth.

--

Viviannane POV

"Hey. Here I really didn't know like what you wanted but I just got you a deli sandwich from Starbucks. I know when you are here, you really don't have an appetite.", Sabrina said.

"You know me so well.", I say chuckling. "Thank you."

"No problem. So did they talk to you at all about this baby?", she asked.

"Yeah. I told them before they started pricking at me. Basically, I have two options. Abortion or keep it knowing that it may not survive. It all depends on me and how long I live. But the cancer doesn't like even touch the baby so that's the good part.", I say.

"Good!", Sabrina said. "Luke wanted me to tell you that he wants you to video-chat him when your not busy later today."

"Oh ok."

"You know. I haven't been in a hospital in so long. And I remembered just wanting to scream and sneak out one night.", Sabrina says grinning.

"Yeah.", I say. "I don't want to die and look back and just remember white ceiling and white walls." It was true. I didn't. I didn't want to be here.

"I thought the same thing.", Sabrina said. "I will be right back. My dad is calling."

I nod. I call for nurse to come to my room. When she came I told her I wanted to see Dr. Woodstone as soon as possible. It took longer than expected for him to come. Long enough for me to fall asleep.

I wake up and see it's about 4pm now. I slept for some time. The nurse sees that I'm awake and she gets the doctor.

"Hello, Ms. Smith. How did you sleep?"

"Fine."

"Good. Why did you want to see me?", he asks sitting in the chair that is every kids dream to sit in. You sink into it and spin non-stop.

"I want you to unplug me.", I say. And in the corner of my eye I see Sabrina now sitting up.

"Excuse me?", the doc said.

"I want you to unplug me from all of these cords now.", I say. And before he could say anything or decline my request I say,"Look. I am done with this treatment. I am pregnant and let's face it. I don't want to die and remember the past year or 4 months or however much time I have left, dying in a room with 'Get Well Soon' flowers and white ceilings and walls. And the smell.", I added on. I heard Sabrina chuckle.

"Ms. Smith-"

"Ms. Smith, I will unplug you.", I say 'finishing his sentence'. "I want to live my life to the fullest and let's face it, This treatment does nothing. All it is doctors trying to help a patient and most of all get money. I am not dumb.", I say rambling. And I wasn't done. "It's fates choice whether or not I die in 3 months or at the age of 86. And I am not gonna force anything. I am putting it in fates hands. Not a doctors."

Dr. Woodstone exhales and groans quietly, or as he thought he did.

"V, are you sure you want to do this?", Sabrina asked.

"I am sure."

"I will have the nurse come in and start the process.", the doc says walking out of the room.

I look at Sabrina and grin at her. I knew I was making the right choice. New beginning. New start.

Here you go fate.

--

A/N: So Viviannane is not doing the treatment anymore! Ah! Sorry. Boring filler chapter.

I post every other day so make sure to check in.

Working really hard on my Calum Hood fanfic right now. o_o

Like, Comment, Share!

289+ reads! Amazing!! Almost to 300!

Love you all and thank you so much!

Bye Loves

<3