Chapter 17- Best Days

Viviannane POV

After an hour of unplugging and signing papers, I was finally out of that hospital. I was so excited. I felt like I was 8 year old rich girl with smiles all around because she got a pink pony for her birthday along with 100 gowns. I was so happy to be free.

"You seem really excited.", Sabrina said.

"I am. I mean, you heard what I said to the doctor. I rather live my life and knowing that if I die tonight I spent that day with nothing but pleasure and happiness.", I say.

"Yeah. I agree with you on that! Do you want to grab Pei-Wei for dinner for everyone?"

"Yeah, that's fine.", I say. I wasn't really hungry but I was craving Pei-Wei. "I already know what they like. You don't need to call them."

"Oh ok.", Sabrina said chuckling.

--

We mangaged to get Pei-Wei and get home in a decent hour, around 7pm. We got out of the car and Sabrina grabbed the drinks and I grabbed the big bag. Sabrina headed through the garage first, I was following behind her.

"Hey. I thought you were staying with V tonight.", Luke said in the kitchen. Sabrina didn't say anything because by the time he finished his sentence, I walked in.

"What are you doing here?", asked Calum.

I smiled. I was so happy. I couldn't take this rich girls phase out of me. "I didn't want to do the treatment."

"Why are you so stubborn??", Calum asked. I just grinned at him. No words were gonna come out of my mouth. I was to excited.

"She wanted to live her life to the fullest.", Sabrina said unpacking all the food.

"Yeah. I came to the realization that I don't want die and look back and remember my last months of white walls and ceilings, 'Get Well Soon' flowers and balloons and especially the smell.", I say while making a face.

"God I love you.", Luke said.

"God. Calum, I love you.", Ashton said mimicking Luke.

"So no more treatments?", asked Michael.

"Nope. No more.", I say.

"What did they say about the baby?", asked Calum.

"They basically said abortion or keep it. I am keeping it. The doctor just said to keep an open mind knowing that I might not live to 9 months so the baby might.. Yeah.", I say. I didn't really like saying that word. Now knowing that's it's mine and Luke's baby. It didn't sound right. I added, "We will just have to wait and see."

Everyone nodded.

"Time to eat!", Sabrina sang. Everyone did it buffet style and ate around the barstools and living room. I was so grateful of every single of them. And I was so happy that this is what my life would entail for the rest of my life.

--

3 months

I am now 4 months pregnant and still as small as I was before. Sabrina was 7 months pregnant. She was getting bigger and bigger each day. Before Sabrina told Michael she's pregnant, I would of and I think everyone could agree, I would of never thought he would be this loyal and loving and caring to his girl.

--

I was getting ready for bed. I took a shower, washed my hair and cleaned my face. The boys were video- chatting with 1D and I never liked being in those conversations. I was close with Niall but no one else out of the group. I was expecting to call Cambrie and update her on what I am doing right now and how the baby is doing. She would be coming home in 2 weeks but Luke came into my room and I got distracted by his beauty.

"Hi.", I say.

"Hey baby cakes.", Luke said wrapping his arms around my waist with my baby bump and putting his head on my shoulder. I turn around so I see his full face. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pecks a kiss on me.

"How are you holding up?", asked Luke.

"I am doing just fine. My back hurts. But I am prego so what can I say.", I say chuckling. I knew that my back hurt more than because I'm pregnant. It was a cancer trait. But I never really went into talk about that with Luke. Never. I knew better.

"Yeah.", he says. He grabs my thighs and I get the signal of jumping on him. That's what I did. I kissed him again but with more passion and joy. I could say it over and over again. These past few months have been the best months of my entire life. Luke plots me on the bed and kisses me more and more.

"You know. The only thing that sucks about you being pregnant, we can't have sex.", Luke said. I slapped his arm. He pulls my shirt up so my belly bump was visible. He kisses it.

"I love you baby. Both of my babies.", Luke said.

I sit up and kiss his forehead. I loved Luke so much. I loved him. And the thought of dying one day, hit my heart like a bullet.

A/N: Sorry! Boring Filler Chapter. I need to kind of speed things up soo yeah. 3 months later.

I update every other day. Sometimes I post everyday cause I can't wait. :)

I am working on my Calum Hood fanfic!

It's official, I am creating a sequel to this book. I always knew I was but yeah! I am telling you guys.

Like

Comment

Share

Bye loves! <3