Chapter 8- Spill

Viviannane's POV

"There are three things- treatments you may do. All of them can help with this cancer differently. I really would like for you to at least do 2 of these 3 treatments."

"What does this mean, for me? Would I come in like every month or every two weeks-"

"Miss. Rose. For these treatments to benefit you, you need to be in a hospital for about two months at least."

"Doc, I can't do that.", I say.

"Viviannane. I know this is hard for you to handle and for you to take it all in, but you need to face the truth here. You will die if you do nothing about this cancer."

Die.

That word hit me so hard, I felt like I could be a grenade right now.

"Viviannane?"

"What?", I say, clearly not focusing on him.

"Two weeks. That's all I am giving you. I want you here on Tuesday, July 23rd. Do you understand me?", he asks.

I look at him. "Yes sir.", I say with a tone of attitude, and "fuck off" face and to put sprinkles on the top, a smirk. I head out the door and go to the car. I head back home. When I was driving I realized that that appointment didn't effect me that much. I didn't care for the split second. I didn't care about anything that was happening. I wish it was always like that.

3 weeks later

I was heading home from the hospital. I told my sisters last week before I started treatment. They decided to switch on and off to who picks me up and drops me off. Luke and the boys were on a very small radio tour. They would be home in one day.

The treatment I was taking was I stayed in the hospital for one day/ one night. I would go home and have to rest for two days and then go back to the hospital. Daily routine. I know I couldn't keep this a secret for long knowing the boys will be definitely wondering where I am 3 times out of the week.

I rested all day so that tomorrow I could somewhat not be weak.

Next Day

Ashton and Calum were heading home. Luke told me they would be home first. Ashton and I somewhat made up. Never really talked about it. We both just let it pass.

I was laying in bed and I heard their voices. I knew I had to make a appearance. I physically was weak and I couldn't even think of getting up. But I do.

"Hey.", I say.

Ashton gives me a side hug and Calum runs into me and gives a full hug, very tightly. His body touched my stomach. I wanted to puke.

"How are you guys?", I ask.

"We are great!", Calum said. I start off a conversation with Calum and not even notice that Ashton went somewhere. I hear my phone ring from my bedroom. I go to my room and pick it up. It's Luke.

"Hey.", I say.

"Hi VooDoo Doll."

"Wow. Gee. Thanks.", I say.

"Ha. We will be home in about an hour, is that ok? We were gonna bring home something to eat.. Do you prefer anything?", asks Luke. Technaily I was on a diet, so I couldn't eat the things I normally ate.

"Um, I am fine with whatever. Do you want me to ask Calum and Ashton if they prefer anything?"

"Sure.", he says.

"Ok. Hold on."

I walk over to the living room and see Ashton standing in front of the doorway, looking down at a big yellow envelope.

"Ashton, do you want anything to eat? Luke is getting food.", I say looking at him.

He raises the envelope and I see it's for me. Dr. Woodstone. Therapy Insurance Letter. Ashton stares at me. He looked like he just solved a CSI Crime.

"I will call you right back Luke.", I say. "Giv-"

"Spill.", he says.

Short chapter but it's for the best! :))) so yeah Viviannane just got caught by Ashton. Ahhh! Like, Comment, Share, Follow!!!!!!!! Keep on reading!