All over again

Please excuse the violent language in this chapter . Other than that do enjoy!

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" I screamed into my pillow as I collapsed onto my bed. I was feeling extremely giddy and light headed. I kissed him and it felt great! I screamed in my head. I screamed a little more and kicked my legs wildly in the air. Suddenly I was startled as I heard a knock on the door.

I jumped up quickly and ran to the door and shook off all the giddiness I still had in me before I opened the door.

"Zahra!!!!!!!"

"Cian!!" I shouted as we jumped up squeezing each other tight. After we let go of each other and cooled down I helped her get her luggage inside and then we took a seat on my soafer.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Well I know you planned for me to go to a hotel but I'd much rather be here with you! I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all! We'd just have much more girl time." I chimed.

"Yeah. And to plan your wedding to!"

"Huh?"

"Your wedding." She said looking at me confused.

"Oh! Yess yes of course" I said playing along. I was so caught up with the great time I had with Terrence my wedding had slipped my mind! Oh shit! I kissed him! What was I doing? I have a fiance! But I had such a good time with Terrence. I haven't had so much in a long while. Huh.... So what if I was getting married in some weeks I thought, all I was doing was spending time with an old friend and I couldn't wait till the next time. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

The next day Cian and I went to my dress fitting at Shaundra's wedding boutique. I had finally decided on what I wanted and it was one gorgeous wedding dress.

"This is beautiful!" I said looking dreamily at the dress.

"Yes madame it it! This is a beautiful new take on the traditional ball gown wedding dress. This gown features stunning hand-beaded detail on the bodice, front and back, and a gorgeous, full gathered skirt. Simple, pretty train. Zip closure on back and is made of satin-polyester and organza material." the sales woman, Lisa, said.

"I love it!" I joyfully said.

"I hate it!" Mrs. Reed spat bluntly. That was Cassey's mother Ann. This was the first time we had met each other in person. I had suggested that we met up at Shaundra's because I thought that it would have been a great time to bond with my future mother- in- law but I was starting to doubt it.

Politely I asked, "Why?"

"It tasteless."

"But I find it beautiful" I said while passing my fingers on the dress's beads.

"Well I must expect that from you, you know nothing of true fashion."

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"I'm sorry darling but your evidently low in stature si I'd excuse you're awful choice and pick out something more fitting."

I was apauled! How dear this woman insult my taste. I tried my best not to let my anger show by trying to breathe as she went on and on about what's best.

Cian took notice of my annoyance and bold said, " Well I love what Zahra chose and it's her wedding so she alone should decide what she wants to wear!"

Mrs. Reed was caught off gaurd with Cian'sstatement and glared at her. "And who are you?"

"Her best friend!" Cian shouted with attitude.

"Evidently! You look just as low classed as her!"

"What the fu--! Woman don't let me strangle the hell out of your ragedy ass! Standing acting all stuck- up like your above everyone else in this room!"

"Hmmm and no home training either! Your parents should be ashamed of theirselves! But after all, that's probably all they know" Mrs. Reed sneered. "I'm getting out of here, you people are an embarrassmen!" she said snatching up her purse and walked out of the fitting room with her surgically well pointed nose stuck up in the air. 

Cian was about to run after her but I held her back and tried to calm her down. Luckily, after a few minutes she did or else she may have found Mrs. Reed  and give her the beating of her life.and tried to calm her down. Luckily, after a few minutes she did or else she may have found Mrs. Reed  and give her the beating of her life.

We were both still annoyed though and needed to get all the drama that just happened out of our heads so we stopped by at mall to buy a slushie. That always helped Cian and I forget about our trouble. We bought one each, I got a raspburry and lime mixed and Cian bought a strawberry and banana the we took a seat at one of the tables at the center of the food court.

I sipped at my slushie, closing my eyes, letting the taste of lime and raspberry sink into my taste buds. The flavors danced happily in my mouth as I let the ice melt on my tongue before I swallowed. Ooooohh brain- freeze!

"Yo Z!" Cian shouted shaking my hand. My eyes flew open. "You heard what I said?"

"No what?"

"Girl you falling asleep on me while I'm talking?"

"No! Just didn't hear what you said."

"Well, I said  look  who's coming out of Shoelocker." she said pointing behind me. I turned around and to my suprise it was Terrence. Was he stalking me?

"W he doing here?"

"I don't know but say what! We haven't seen him in years! And look! Who's that little boy he got with him?"

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Let's find out then!" she said jumping up from her seat and yanked me up pulling me behind her.

"Nooooo." I fussed trying to pull away from her but she had a suprisingly tight grip.

"Hey Terrence!" she squelled.He jumped when he heard his name and turned around and searched for the person who called his name. "Over here!" she yelled waving her hands in the air.

"Hey! What's up?" he said to us both.

"Nothing just went to do some errands and took a break." Cian answered and I smiled nervously at Terrence.

"Cool well I was just looking at some stuff with Lil' man" he replied pointing to the child who looked atleast sic years old.

"Hey sweety! I'm Cian. Is you're daddy treating you nice?"

The child nodded and responded saying" Yes daddy was taking me to see a movie with mummy."

"He's  yours?" I asked not believing my ears.

"Duh! Don't you see the resemblance!" Cian cutted in.

"Not  exactly h-" he went to say but Cian interupted.

"No need to explain your business to us! Me and Zahra need to get ready for the wedding!"

"Wedding?" he asked confused.

"Yea! Zahra's getting m-" 

I quickly cut in," maid of honor! My sister is getting married and I'm maid- of-honor."

"What? No! she..."

"Yes Cian! I am!" I shouted giving her a deadly glare. Shut up I mouthed then turned to Terrence. "Look it was nice seeing you but we really have to go. Bye!" I quickly said ending our conversation and grabbed Cian and quickly existed the mall.

Damn! Why didn't he tell me he had a child! That ass! And damn! Cian can talk. She must be wondering why I lied to Terrence. She was definitely going to nag me until I told her why. And why did I in the first place? He obviously had a woman and I have a man. This is crazy and Cian looks annoyed. Oh boy!

Please comment and vote! Don't forget! Thanks for reading! :D