Cause

Some weeks had past since my wedding night and every fortnight the same events occured. Each time felt worse and I felt even more disgusted. Cassey would never listen to my plea for him to stop he just wickedly continued to violate me. The love I thought I had for him quickly grew to hatred. I despised even his shadow. I hated his guts! Not only because he was raping me, but he broke our agreement.

Cassey and I knew each other for a long enough while. We were going out and things were becoming serious. Atleast I thought so. I began to love him more than I expected to and I became entirely devoted to him. 

But then one night when I decided to surprise him at his home. When I was at the door I tried calling him but he never answered so I let myself in with a key he had given me a while ago. The first place I went to look for him was in his study but surprisingly he wa not there. But then I heard noises coming from upstairs. I thought something bad had happened to him so I rushed up stairs and ran into the bedroom only to I end up the one being surprise.

 I caught him in bed with someone else. And to make matters even more complicated, it was a man.

I became infuriated and hurt. I couldn't u nderstand what was going on. I was absolutely horrified. I felt betrayed and used. And I couldn't understand the situation before me.

I was hurt because he was cheating on my but mostyly, I was disappointed in him. Not because he was with a man but because he was to full of pride to admit that he was gay.

I really hate people who deny hwo they really are. I have absolutely nothing against gays. But I hated him forlying to me and to himself.

When I finally recovered frommy shock  I ran out his house planning never to turn back. Everyday I'd see a million missed phone calls on my phone from him and voicemail messages of him begging for us to talk. But I was to angry to even bother to listen to most of them.

He asked for bargains so that I won't tell anyone of his secret. He was afraid that if his secret came out his family's business will go straight down the drain. In this world, everything was about looks and he didn't want to risk that. But I hadn't planned on telling anyone anyway so I didn't take him on.

But then something happened. My sister found out that she had a problem with her heart and needed surgery. She couldn't afford it and I couldn't either. It was a stressful time and we didn't know what to do and we were counting down the days till she was  going to be gone but I couldn't take it.

I couldn't take seeingmy sister go when I knew that I could have done something. 

So I called Cassey and we made a deal. He would get my sister the heart transplant and pay for all her medical bills if I agreed to fake our relationship and marraige. Just a hokes for the media so that they would think that he was straight because there had been rumors of him being not.

I pushed the deal a little by saying it will be just for a few months and that we would have no physical happenings in our "relationship" but he agreed.

So almost immediately my sister got her heart transplant and everything was paid for. He even still pays for her annual check ups and blood transplants she still had to do ever so often. He said if I broke my promise he would have taken back everything he'd given me, including my sister's heart and all the money spent on her.

I didn't know how he could have done that but I knew that he could with the power he had and I gave in. No one but him and I knew about our agreement. Not even my sister. She thought it was a gift, from her future-brother- in - law.

To take the pain off of having to marry someone I didn't love I had convinced myself that I was infact inlove and with all those extra years of lying I had fully convinced myself that I did. I had even forgotten our agreement until recently when he started being mean.

He'd threaten me and treat me like garbage.He'd ignore what I had to say andpaid no attention to me. He became cruel. And for the first time, on our wedding day, he hurt me physically.

Everything changed from then. We nolonger called each other sweet names but only by our birth names. He surprisingly let me plan oour wedding since it was just a fake I wanted my first tobe the best. I thought all that would make it pain less but I was just lying to myself all along.

Now I was stuck here in a marraige I should have never agreed to!

Safcrifice.... all for sacrifice. I loved my sister too much to let her die. I geuss it was like making a deal with the devil.

Sorry this Chapeter is horrible and short. I appoligize profusely!  :(