Not such a secret

HEY SORRY ABOUT THE LATE POST. A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK AND I GOT CAUGHT UP IN IT ALL. I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, GOOD AND BAD, ALL OPINIONS ARE GREAT. 

REMEMBER I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! MUCH LOVE..... XOXOXOXOXO Faithyalana

*****************************************************************************************************

"Okay, I thinks that's enough shopping today. A little more and you'd have me in debt!"

"Oh sorry!" I blushed.

"I'm just kidding! You haven't seen shopping yet!"

I smiled as I took a bite out of my donut.  and scanned the foot court. I smiled even more. It had been a while since I had the chance to be around people. I mean I know Cassey and I went our now and then but for the first time I could just sit back and relax and not worry about if I stare to hard that Cassey would think I was cheating.

I had really enjoyed today with Seline. It was what Indeed. being in the house couped up so long, depressed and sad had definitely taken a toll on me. We had bought nearly every type of clothes or accessory under the sun. I had never shopped like this ever in my entire life. I didn't want to be a burden to Seline but she didn't seem to mind. She even pushed me to. She had to be some kind of angel!

"So Zahra, you really have great taste in clothes."

"You think so?" I blushed trying not to let the donut fall of my mouth.

"Yea. Really good taste... which leaves me to wonder, why do you wear such dull clothing?"

My heart dropped. I raised my shoulders. "I don't know" I murmured. I felt her eyes on me. I could tell she was studying me. She knew that wasn't the right answer. She knew I was lying and I knew I was to. But I hoped she didn't ask.

"Hmmm....... Ok." she said.

"Ok?" I was confused.

"Yea ok. Is there something I should have said or something?"

"No no no!" I answered way too quickly.

She raised her eye brows. Shook her head and went back to eating her noodles. "Next question."

"Mmhmmm."

"Why don't you go out with your friends?"

"I dont know."

"mmm... Next question, what's your favourite colour."

"Blue."

"Favourite food?"

"Chinese."

"Favourite type of music."

"Oldies, or slows."

"Favourite singer?"

"Right now, Drake."

"You like to cook?:

"Yes."

"You like to shop?"

"Yes."

"You like to have fun?"

"Of course."

""Are you in love?"

"Yes."

"You love Cassey?"

"Y-N Ummmm. Yea."

"Huh."

"Yes I love Cassey."

"You sure?"

I looked at her. She looked me straight in the eye. I felt a lump grow in my throat. I wanted to answer but I couldn't even open my mouth. My tongue went numb. I felt like I was melting. I just wanted to wither away right there and then. Disappear and never show my face again.

""You don't have to answer me. I don't need the answer. That's for you to know. You don't have to tell me anything. I know. I'm not going to give you any pity, because I know you don't want that."

I stared at her.

"How I knew huh? WEll You're pretty, wear old clothes but can afford them, lack any sense of style but you know how to dress just by watching you shop, you're not antisocial because I saw you when you talked that cashier into giving you a discount.."

I blushed.

"Your'e funny, smart and wear way to much make up and wear clothes that cover you like a nun. And I know innoscence had nothing to do with it. And I see how you move around cassey. Basically everything was a sell out."

I sat there with my head down all the time. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how I could respond. I was embarrassed and ashamed of myself. Even angry. I don't know why. At first it was because she knew but then it was because I got myself into this. It was my fault.

It was easier to bear the pain and forget it when I was out, i could pretend everything was just a dream, pretend I was safe and happy. I had no worries and everything was going to be all right. But now I feltlike the whole world knew. Imagine if Seline could recognise this, imagine how everyone else knew and they kneew me longer.

"Why are you still with him?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It makes no sense staying with him. Why stay in a relationship thet is just abusive? You have nothing to get out of it. Don't you know that?,"

I began to feel sick. I wanted to vomit. I didn't wnat to hear it. I didnt like talking about it. I wanted her to stop. I began to cold sweat and felt the naseau hitting me. I felt all the hairs on my body stand.I tried shaking the feeling away but it wasn't going.

"You dont love him! I hope you odn't atlease. You can't. You shouldl get o_"

"This is none of your bu sines!" I screamed too loudly bringing a lot of attention to my self.I tried my best to keep in the tears.

"I'm just trying to help you."

"I have nothing to fix! could you just please leave it alone!.

"Zah_"

"Leave it!" I startled her. I thought she was going to be angry but she just sat  there and returned to her noodles. We sat there in a silence that I thought never would have came between us. Part of me wanted to appoligize. Buthe the oyther half was angry with her.

I know I shouldn't have shouted at her like that, but she was pushing it. i didnt wnat to discuss it. She should just leave it alone.

THANKS FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!! I'D DO MORE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.