Huh?

I am soooo sorry for the late post. Ihad no internet then no keyboard. Really stressful! I missed writing for you guys! Look I know this chapter is short but I promise I'd write more pretty soon! Thanks for reading!

Everything was just messed up! First my wedding is put off, I find out my sister and best friend were keeping secrets from me and now Terrence didn't want to have anything to do with me. Nothing could get worse than this. 

I felt miserable and not even comfort food could numb the ain even for a while. I needed someone to talk and there was only two people that could make me feel better now and that was the two people I shot down. My sister and my best friend.

I needed them and I needed them badly!

When I finally mad it home, I collapsed on the couch between them. I thought maybe they would have said something but they just kept on watching the telvision. Come on Zahra, you can't keep being such a bitch! Appoligize!

"Hey guys can I please talk to you?"

"About what? Weren't you giving us the silent treatment?" she seethed.

I sighed. This was going to be hard. "Look I don't want to argue with you. Honestly. Please just hear me out." I pleaded.  

Gabby turned off the television and they both turned and looked at me. I swallowed and continued. "I have been really judgmental. You all just kept this from me because you all thought I would respond badly to it and unfortunately, I did. And I'm sorry. I honestly have no problem with the relationship, I'm happy for you two and I pray it lasts."

"Really?" my sis said.

"Yes really. Now I know I hurt you both and you must be realy angry with me, but if you could find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd really appreciate it."The was a momemnt of silence. Theyjust looked at me with expressionless faces. I couldn'ttell whatthey were thinking at all! Uhhh! They are definitely not going to forgive me!

The Gabby broke the silence. "Girl we forgave you a long time ago, we knew you'd come around. We love you too much and you are too close to us for us to fall apart. It's all forgiven."

"Yea," Cian added in," I missed talking to you! And I'm sorry about what I said also."

We embraced each other and confirmed that our friendship was back to normal.

I let out a sigh of relief and continued, "Atleast someone forgives me and wants to talk to me." 

"What do you mean?"Cian asked.

"Terrence told me he loved me."

"Really?! Wow... and what did you say?"

 Instantly I broke down. "I told him that I was getting married and now he doesn't want to have anything to do with me" I sobbed. 

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that hun." Cian said consoling me.

"I didn't mean for this to happen," I sniveled, "I didn't expect to fall back in love with him! I just thought                             we could be friends. Just hang with each other and everything would be cool. But noooo emmotions just evil! Always wana pop up! I hate feelings!"

"Oooh no you don't. Don't say that." Cian said caressing my head.

"Yea I do! Damn! This is so not my fault! It's his! Who told him fall in love with me? Huh?"

With that the room went quiet. I was expecting someone to agree with me or console me but no one said nothing. I waited a little while but nothing came. "Huh?" I said pushing them to answer but they didn't. I got up and looked at them with a quized expression. "Don't you guys think it's his fault?"

They didn't even look me in the eye! I can't believe they didn't think it was Terrence fault. "Then who's fault is it then?" I asked.

After a while Gabby looked up at me and looked me directly in the eye. "It's YOUR fault."

"Mine?!"

"Yes yours! Zahra you know it's your fault! You lead himon! What did you expect to happen? He was your ex. You all only broke up because when he proposed to you some years ago you told him no and you couldn't tell him why. And out of the blue the next day you ended the relationship."

"No!"

"Yes! Now you gone break the boy's heart a second time. Girl you probably just shatter it into amillion pieces and I won't be surprised if he doesn't even want to hear your name again."

"I did not lead himon!" I saiid defensively.

"Didn't lead him on? Zahra you go out with him nearly all the time. You kiss him nearly all the time! You don't kiss your friends darling. And if you do... then huh! you like trouble! Look I don't want us to quarell again but as you sister I am telling you this... One- You need to admit to yourself that you did lead on Terrence and this is your fault, Two- that you love him, Three- that you are very confused because you are engaged! and look what you be doing. You need to choose. Cassey or Terrence. Stop mixing your self up!"

"Okay." I said quietly not having anything to say to that. I knew she was right but I still didn't want to believe it yet and I still had so many emmmotions still going through me. I needed to be alone so I went to my rooom, locked it, and cried.

                                          Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy 

                                          But here's my number, so call me maybe 

                                          It's hard to look right, at you baby 

                                          But here's my number, so call me maybe 

I turned and search on my bed for my phone. I followed the vibration and when I finally found it I pressed answer and held it to my ears.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Baby?"

"T?"

"Who's T?"

I jumped up awakened by the realization ofmy mistake. "I said C, C silly." I said laughing nervously.

"Oh okay, well I got a surprise for you!"

"Uh huh?" I said wiping the sleep out of my eyes and sitting comfortable on the bed.

"Okay, so what day is it?"

"Uuuum...Friday."

"Exactly! The day before our wedding!"

"So?"

"So... I'm back in London today! I told mom I couldn't wait so we got a quick flight back here! So we're getting married tomorrow baby!"

"What!" I screamed in shock. I was definitely not expecting this.

"Yea! I know you would have been happy!" he said excitedly. Happy?? Happy? I was somewhat saddened actually!

"Look.. we need to talk Cassey. About something serious."

"Okay no problem! I'm already on my way over! See you in twenty minutes!" and the fone hung up. Okay... telling him what I was about to tell him was going to be ... HARD.

Vote Vote Vote! And comment too! :) Oh and please look at a new book I just started. It's called Caribbean girl. Comment and tell me what you think of it so far please. Thanks.