Past Repeated

<3 <3 <3 <3 I AM SOOOO SORRY ABOUT HOW LATE I'VE POSTED THIS, I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY AND THAT'S NO EXCUSE. I STILL LOVE ALL MY READERS PROFUSELY xoxox LOVE YOU GUYS. HAPPY READING! :D <3 <3 <3 <3

**********************************************************************************************************

Seline POV

I  looked on at her as she sat there playing with her food. She kept shaking, stirring her folk around. She didn't' realize what she was doing. Too deep in thought I guess. I usually am curious about what a person's thinking when they day dream, but for the firs time, I didn't even have to guess... and I hated that. This young woman in front of m was in pain. I could see it, and she wouldn't let me help her.

A strands of her dark brown hair dropped on her chocolate brown face. A beautiful face, but a scarred face. She looked so tired, but her eyes looked like they were still fighting for hope. Zahra is in a grot and I really need to get her out of it. I don't care how stubborn she is, I'm going to get her out of this.

"Get up," I said grabbing up my purse and the rest of my stuff. "Let's go"

"I haven't finished yet."

"Get up Zahra. Now" She looked on at me confused, but guessing by the look on her face, she wasn't about to disobey me. She grabbed up her stuff and followed behind me. I could tell she was struggling to keep up. Her legs were much shorter than mine and I'm guessing I was much more fit than she was at the moment.

"Ummm Seline can you please slow down" Zahra muffled, completely out of breath. "I'm dying here."

"No! Speed up." From the side of my eyes I saw her role her eyes which made me somewhat satisfied.

As we reached my car I shoved all our bags into the back and hustled into the driver's seat, "Come on Zahra get in!" She jumped in quickly and looked at me quizzically, I ignored and just made my way to my destination.

When we finally reached, Zahra looked on at the dilapidated house in front of her. All it's windows were smashes and walls were broken down, so much that you could get a clear view of what used t be a kitchen inside. "Where are we?"

"Home."

"You live in a burnt down building?" 

"No, sorry I mean this used to be my home."

Zahra stared at me. "You used to be a homeless person?"

"Nooo, before this place was burnt down, I used to live here. Before I became a model. Before I was famous and anyone recognized me."

"What happened?"

I took a deep breath and look on at Zahra. My throat began to tighten. I looked on at this woman that needed my help. My palms became clammy and I felt as if I was becoming claustrophobic. This can not happen now. I need to do this. I took a deep breathe, then I began.

************************************************************************************************************

Zahra POV

Seline was confusing me. First we rush off to God knows where and end up in front of this scary old house and now she's looking like she about to burst into tears. This scared me because I have never seen Seline sad. This was not Seline. And this scared me,

"Zahra I have a story to tell you. I want you to listen. Listen carefully"

Seline eyes were piercing through my soul. I could see how serious she was. Almost like how Cassey looks at me when he's deciding what he should do to punish me. But somehow this look was more of concern. "I'm listening"