Chapter 18.

1 week had passed but I didn't even leave my room once. My brother, Soul nudged me, "Rose, you gotta get up. Take a shower, go for walk. Take a step out of you're room. Do somthing." He said, nudging me again. I was lying face down on my bed. "Go away..." I mumbled. "Told ya Dude." Steven said to Soul, standing at my doorway. "I've tried multiple times to get her to move. She wont move." "I wanna be alone!" I exlcaimed into my pillow. "You've been alone for a week..." Steven mumbled. I sat up quickly and yelled at Steven, "SHUT YOU'RE FACE AND GET ME SOME FOOD!" "Get up and get it lazy butt..." Steven said walking away. I looked at Soul with pleading eyes. "I'm not in this. You're gonna have to get it on you're own." Soul said, getting up and walking out as well. "(Beep) YOU GUYS!" I yelled flopping back  down on my bed. I thought for a while then got up and walked out slowly. Steven and Soul looked up at me from the couch. "See? It wasn't that hard." Steven said, smirking. I stuck my tounge out at him and walked to the fridge. I got an Apple and walked over to the couch, sitting on my brother and Steven. "Why are you sitting on me?!" Soul asked. I glared at him and said, "You didn't get me food." Soul rolled his eyes as I glared at him more. "Love ya too sis..." Soul mumbled. When I finished my Apple I threw away the core and sat back down on my brother and miser. "Hey Rose, Theres a dance at the DWMA and every Weapon and Miser are required to go... and you have to dress up..." Soul explained. My eyes widened and I quickly got up and tried to run but Steven and Soul grabbed my arms. "YOU CANT MAKE ME PUT ON A DRESS! IM NOT WEARING A DRESS!" I yelled trying to get out of Soul and Steven's grasp. "Oh come on Rose, It's tonight and you're gonna go. So get in there and put on the dress." Steven said. I huffed and jerked my arms out of their grasp and went to put on the dress. (Picture on the Right -->) After I had put on the dress and did my hair I walked out and saw Soul dressed up as well as Steven. As we walked to the DWMA I regretted every step I took to the school cause I knew who would be there. Kid. He was the last person on this earth that I wanted to see. "Rose?" I looked at Steven as if nothing was going through my head. "You ok?" Steven asked. I nodded and smiled. "I didn't know you had nice clothes." I teased. Steven rolled his eyes but smirked. "I didn't know you were shorter than Soul." He teased back. I slapped his shoulder and grumbled, "Dont call me short..." Steven poked my cheek and said, "Oh? Did I just see annoyance? I think you don't like to be called short." I rolled my eyes as we stepped up the stairs of the Dwma. I could hear ball music and lights illuminating the night. When we got up the last step I looked back, wondering if I could go back. "Don't even think about running." Soul whispered in my ear, as if reading my mind. I sighed and walked with him inside the DWMA. I didn't want to be here one bit, and that feeling grew when I saw Kid. He looked over at me and started to walk over to Steven, Soul and I. I immedietly started looking around for people I knew to talk to instead of Kid. "Hello Soul, Steven." I heard Kid's voice. Oh Crap... I frowned and looked the other way. "Hey Kid." Soul replied. "May I speak with Rose for a second?" Kid replied calmly. Soul looked at me and I thought for a second but nodded. I walked off with Kid to a balcony and I looked out into Death City. "Rose, I want to explain that night." Kid started to explain. "No need, If you didn't love me like I loved you, there wasn't a need to cheat." I grumbled, clenching my fists. "I do love you Rose, just let me explain." Kid said in his calm tone. I frowned and looked Kid in the eye. "Then explain." I replied. Kid took a deep breath. "Patty pushed me into Liz. She did it as a really bad prank. So please, don't ever think I would cheat on you." Kid said pulling me into a hug. I pushed Kid away and pointed at him. "Don't ever do that to me ever again. Or I won't forgive you again." I said, hugging Kid. He hugged me back and said, "I promise I won't." A few tears ran down my face as I hugged Kid tighter. "I love you Kid."