Chapter 11

I ran to Dr.Stiens house as fast as I could but when I got to the graveyard  that lead to Dr.Stiens house I just stopped. I could hear whispers all around me. Then I heard Mikaru's voice. "Its getting to you too. Huh, Rose. The madness still lives. Well, I think you'll know that soon. Right?" "NO! IM NOT GETTING THE MADNESS!" I yelled. My eyes widened and I looked around. No one was around me but the whispers were still here. Then I fell to the floor, dropping Steven as my eye started to throb and burn. (Dont forget she has an eye scar.) I screamed in pain and fear. I was about to pass out but I gathered my remaining strength, grabbed Steven and staggered up. I slowly made my way to Dr.Stiens house. When I got to his house I pounded on the door hard and called for Dr.Stien. I winced when the pain in my eye got worse. I fell to my knees but still held on. When Dr.Stien opened the door his eyes widened. He instantly grabbed Steven and called Crona. Crona appeared and grabbed me. "Put her on the couch." Dr.Stien said. Crona nodded and set me down on the couch. The pain in my eye got even worse and I curled into a ball and screamed. Crona stepped back and ran out to get Dr.Stien. The whispering got louder and the pain became more intense. (okay... um... Thats what she said... definite Red card there.... Sorry folks) I finnaly gave in and passed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through Death City when I came to a trail of blood. I started to follow it and I gasped when I saw what it was. I looked and saw Kid, lying in a pool of blood. I looked down to see blood on my hands. His blood. "Rose." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Steven. He was holding out his hand. I looked and saw his hand also had blood on it. "We have to go. They'll see the body then us. They will know we killed Kid." Steven said. My eyes widened as I looked back at Kid. Did I kill Kid? I thought, tears starting stream down my face. I turned back around and saw there was more blood on Steven but he still had his hand out. I looked behind him and saw Soul and Maka dead on the ground. Then more blood appeared on Steven's shirt and Blackstar and Tsubaki appeared behind him, also dead on the ground. I looked down in a large puddle of water and saw the same ammount of blood was on me also. Then I saw my reflection smile madly but I wasnt smiling. It was like my reflection had its own mind. Then the water turned black and my reflection pulled me in the black water. It turned out to be black blood. I reached for help but Steven only watched me drown in the black blood. I woke up screaming. Steven came rushing in the room, he didnt have any blood on him but I was still scared. He came over to me but I scooted back to the edge of the couch, hugged my knees and hid my face in my knees. "Rose, whats wrong?" He said sitting on the couch. I shook my head not wanting to share my nightmare. Steven put his hand on my shoulder, making me look up at him. He gave me a caring smile and said. "Look, you saved me. Maybe I can help you." I hesitated biut told him everything. His eyes widended as I explained it. When I got done explaining I couldnt help but start to cry. Then he suprised me by pulling me into his arms. "Dont worry. That would never happen. I promise." Steven said. I looked up and saw someone walk in. It was Kid. He saw Steven holding me and immedeatly he pulled me to his side, obviously pissed off. "I just stopped by to see how you were doing Rose." He said. Then he glared at Steven, "Patty and Liz sadly stayed at home. They had to finish a project." (Get it? Cause there Kids WEAPONS.) I looked at Kid. "Kid. Calm down he was just helping me." I said. Kid looked at me  and stared into my eyes for a second then sighed. "Excuse my manors. Im Death the Kid, but call me Kid. I am Rose's boyfriend."