Chapter 17

I woke up with the book on my face. I must've fell asleep reading this... I thought. I grabbed the book and set it aside. I sat up and saw Mikaru. "I see Steven has a bad side too, doesn't he." She said, grinning madly. "Shut up. That wasn't Steven!" I exclaimed. Mikaru giggled madly and said, "Are you sure? To me, it seemed like a perfect replica." I bunched up my fists angrily. "SHUT UP! HOW ARE YOU EVEN HERE! YOU'RE SUPOSED TO BE LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE!" I yelled. "Thats the thing, I'm just in you're head." Mikaru said, smirking evily. My eyes widened. Am I the one going insaine? No, Shes trying to make me the insaine one. I thought, trying to shake the feeling that I was going insaine like Mikaru did. "If you want to save me, you'll have to find me." Mikaru said breaking me out of my train on thought, then she dissapeared as Kid, Maka and Soul rushed in. "Rose! Whats wrong? I heard yelling!" Soul said looking at me with concern. I shook my head and said. "I'm fine, just.... yelling at the book. It's a good book..." I lied. Kid looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You yell at books?" He asked. I crossed my arms and pouted. "Whats wrong with that?" I asked. Kid came over to me and kissed the top of my head. "Absolutley nothing." He said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Soul hand Maka money. "Hey! Did you make a bet!?" I yelled pointing at them. "No." Soul lied. "I just saw you hand Maka money!" I exclaimed to my lying brother. "No he didn't." Maka lied also. "But- I just- and you- BWAAA!" I exclaimed, seriously confused. Then I heard a faint Yahoo and thought, Oh god.... I looked at Kid and he had heard it too. "Hey, bet you five bucks hes gonna burst in the window." I whispered looking at Kid. I smirked and nodded. Then the window crashed and I quickly pulled my covers up to avoid the glass shards. "YAHOO! I JUST BURST IN LIKE AN ASSASIN!" Blackstar exclaimed. "Yea, cause we didn't hear you the first five times..." Soul mumbled. "Students. You cannot be in here all at a time."  Dr.Stien said, appearing out of no where. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE!?" I yelled. "I've been here the whole time." He replied. "Thats utterly creepy..." I mumbled. Even tho I was with my friends and boyfriend, I knew I was about to go insaine.