Chapter 12.

A week had passed by and Kid asked me properly to be his girlfriend. I said yes of course, but Steven had been a bit off since then. I started to get worried. I was walking home with Steven after school. I looked over at him and he seemed deep in thought. "Hey, Steven." I said, breaking him from his train of thought. He looked over at me and said "What is it Snow white?" He said as if nothing was on his mind. "Is somthing on your mind? I mean, you've been... well... Spacey. If somthings wrong you can always tell me." I said with a caring smile. I stared at me a little suprised and said "Its nothing Snow. Its just my sis is coming to Death City for a visit." "Whats wrong with your sister?" I asked raising my eyebrow as we approached our appartment. Steven unlcoked the door and flopped on the couch. "Shes just... Kind of insaine." Steven replied rubbing his head. I chuckled and said. "Well, it kind of runs in your family... Whos turn is it to cook dinner?" Steven sighed and got up. "Mine." "Oh, do you mind if Kid, Patty and Liz join us?" I asked as Steven walked over to the kitchen. He stopped and stared at the ground for a few seconds. "Sure." He finally said and looked at me with a smile. After a few minutes of studying I heard a knock at the door. "I got it." I said, walking over to the door. When I opened it there was a girl. "H-hello Im looking for Steven stien." The girl said. This girl was about my height but an inch smaller. She had hair like Stevens and goldish eyes. I kind of had an idea who this person was. "Hey Steven. This your sister you were talking about?" I said turning my head to the side but keeping my eyes on the girl. Steven came over beside me a spatula in his hands. "Mana? You got here quickly." Steven said. Then the girl attacked  Steven with a bear hug sending them both to the ground. "STEVEN! IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!" Then the girl Mana started to hit Steven while yelling, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! WHY HAVENT YOU  CALLED ME!" I just stood there weirded out. Then Kid walked up the steps with Liz and Patty, scared as I was. "Who's she?" Kid asked. "Steven's sister." I replied. "Man, how many crazy people are there gonna be?" Liz said crossing her arms. "Im the one who has to live with one." I said, sweat dropping. Patty came up and patted my back. "Dont worry Rose! Were living with an insaine one too!" I raised an eyebrow and looked at Kid. He was talking with Liz about how they didnt fold the toilet paper. Then I smelt somthing burning. I ran over to the food and took it off the stove. Damn... "Steven... Foods burnt." I said. "Who wants to go out for pizza?" So we all went to get pizza. Including Mana. Liz and Patty were dragging Kid along because he was having one of his moments about forgetting to fold the toilet paper. (To me his freak outs are kinda hot :$) "Kid its ok. Even if you forgot to fold the toilet paper it would still be symetrical." I said falling back beside Kid. (I dont know how to spell symetrical. IM SO SORRY KID!! *Emo Corner...) Kid looked up at me with sparkling eyes. "Really?" He asked. I nodded, helping him up. "Hey! We should invite Maka and Soul to come with us too!" I said, giving Steven the puppy face (Tamaki style :3) Steven sighed and nodded. "Yay!" I exclaimed. Then I pulled Kid to Maka and Soul's house nearby. When we got there I knocked on the door. Maka was the one to open it. "Rose? Whats up?" She asked. "I was wondering if you and Soul would like to go and get Pizza with me, Steven, Liz, Patty, and Steven's sister." I replied smiling.  Maka looked at me confused. "Steven has a sister? That means... Theres more of the insaine?" Kid and I slowly nodded. Maka shrugged and yelled. "SOUL! COME ON WERE GONNA GO GET PIZZA WITH EVERYONE! GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT!" Soul walked up beside maka. "Alrig- Hey Rose!" He exclaimed. I waved and hugged him. We are Twins after all. (HELL YEA THERE TWINS!) "Ready?" Kid asked holding out his hand for me to take. I giggled and took his hand, intertwining my fingers with his. Maka walked with Soul, I can tell Soul likes Maka, and i can tell Maka likes Soul. Both of them are just to shy to say anything. "Rose?" Kid says, breaking me out of my train of thought. Then a sudden chill drifted through the air. I shivered at the same time Kid did. Then I felt as if i had been shot in the head, but I hadnt. I gripped my head falling to the floor, the whispers in my head coming back. Everyone crouded me asking if i was ok, but I couldnt hear there voices clearly. There voices sounded far away and echoy. My eyes widened as I started to halucinate. (SHUT UP I CANT SPELL!) I saw blood on the ground and blood on my clothes. I looked up and I saw Mikaru smiling evily down at me, no one else around us. Then she held up a small dagger. and sliced it at me. I screamed but the halucination was over and Kid was hugging me trying to get me to calm down. My breath started to shake as I was still staring up where Mikaru had previously been. I felt my heart and it wasnt bleeding, nothing had cut me. "Rose are you ok?!" Soul asked his voice a little scared. "I-I dont know..."